Animosity

Key:

Y/H/C - Your Home Country

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Driving through the city you peeked through the rearview mirror to see America playing on his phone and France looked uninterested at all the buildings.

Sensing the tension you decided to try to break it. "So I'm confused, are you guys above the law since you guys are actually countries?"

France shook his head in agreement. "Oui, we are basically above the law. However, if we disobey the law we still follow and get reprimanded just as our citoyens. Par exemple, if I were to commit a murder I would still get the 30-year life sentence in my country."

"If I were to shake you, would it cause an earthquake in your country?"

"No, but let's say if a bad riot happened in our country we would feel sick or have bruises and cuts because of it." America laughed at your assumption. "What is this, 20 Questions?"

"Sure, if you want to. Think of it as a bonding time to see if we can trust each other." You replied nonchalantly.

Honestly, you still don't really trust anyone here except for Soviet since you could talk to him. Maybe you could trust them after this trip.

"Okay since you already asked us two questions we can ask you one each. I'll start. How old are you?"

"I am 27 years old."

America's eyes widened. "Damn, you're young! I thought you would be like 30 or something 'cause you're fucking rich!"

You laughed at him this time. "No, I can assure you I am 27. I may forget a lot of things, but Apollo always reminds me of how old I am."

"Mon tour! Which country were you born in?"

"I was born in Y/H/C." You chirped back, then your expression turned serious. The two countries in the back shivered, did the AC go up? "Now my turn, why were you going to attack Soviet?"

France's face changed from fearful to detached. "Well, Soviet forced you to sleep with him, causing you to have a bruise on your neck."

You shook your head. "I don't know who made up those rumors and I honestly don't want to know, but they are wrong. Like I said this morning, I had no other mattresses so he had to sleep in my bed with me. It's already big enough. And the bruise, I might've mixed some makeup on my neck but he did not give me a bruise or hickey of any kind."

Looking up in the mirror you see America and France looking knowingly at each other. You wonder what they were thinking about.

Currently in the minds of the two countries, they know why Britain would say those things.

He always made up lies and rumors to get what he wanted. When America was younger he could never tell when his father was telling the truth or not, making it hard to believe him even to this day.

And apparently, it's you he wants now.

"We're here." You announced breaking their intense thinking session while turning off the car.

America looked confused. "Wait, wouldn't people know something's up? I mean wouldn't it bring attention to two guys who have a country flag for a face?"

This time you looked at him baffled. "It's New York. There are crazy people everywhere. You could see a naked man running down the streets and no one would look in his direction. I think you're fine."

"Haven't been here in a while so I guess I forgot what New York is like. I mean the dude's crazy enough." He sighed as he got out of the car with you.

France just sat there in the car with a horrified expression. "People run naked in your country? Amérique answer me you heathen!"