20

XINION

The Venue already started there's a lot of kids. I can see my son being happy at the celebration Me and His Mom made. Like his wish the Birthday Theme of his is Ben Ten. The house is almost green surrounded by different leaves with a standby of Ben Ten.

Maggie Cousin was the one decorated it. My son deserve what he have right now.

And I think I deserve his Mom too.

I am so fucking nervous my hands is sweating. I wanted to fix this. I wanted to give Maxxie a Whole Family.

And to start I need to move and start with Maggie. She might think she always hurt me but she's not. What she did is just right. I think it still not the right time - 6 years ago is still not the right time to be with her.

I jailed my own self for almost 7 months even tho it's supposed to be 2 months total 9 months. I insist, we are hurting each other. I think if I could come closer to her we might hurt each other again.

I waited for her in the aisle even though I know she won't attend because she already broke it. She break up with me, She cancelled the wedding.

But I am still hopefully waiting for her. But there is no, Maria Ggisel Tumacder that was supposedly to be Mrs. Achavez that day.

I run like a mad man. My ego hurt but I can't blame her for leaving me. I am a fuck man.

I wanted to strangled Daphna to death but my Brother Xanther loves that girl. Good for her she already feel love but here I am drunking to death.

My head really hurts a lot after waking up from another Dream.

I just hope this is not real. I am Dreaming and I want to wake up to the part where Maggie and I engaged. I want to go back to the time when I should've accept the project. All in all it's started with that. Just a single project and all of it fucked up.

'The project from States failed!.'

That was the title of the news. My name is written there my face was there also. I am so fucking mad right now because I know my Co engineer Was the one who did it. I always saw him getting jealous about me being praised. I tried to calmly talk to him but his mind is closed.

Can't even process a single word from me.

Maggie was kidnapped and all I can see is red. I hurriedly go to my brother and sister in-law house.

"Where the fuck did you hid Maggie?." I said in anger voice. I saw how Daphna shrieked in shock.

"W-what?."

"Maggie is missing!! Tell me where the fuck did your crazy Sister hid her!! Fucking tell me!!." I said almost begging shouting at her.

"Kuya!!!." Xanther said shut uting also was about to punch me but Daphna avoid it.

"I don't know, Xinion. It's been a weeks since I last saw Maggie. What happened, can you calmly talk to me?."

I told her everything from the smallest details. She told to me that my Co engineer has an abandoned warehouse and she thinks that's where her sister hid Maggie.