15

Daphna and I got bond after the Hospital scene. She told me everything I needed to know.

Xinion insist to go out the prison even tho he is supposed to just be prisoned for 2 months but he insist and continued staying there for 9 months.

He continued the wedding but I did not arrived so he walked out the venue and only to find out his name was all over the news because of Electric Circuit failed in the states.

I was so sorry for him. He felt alone. I should've been there but I am also broken.

"You keep on saying Sorry repeatedly Daphna." I said rolling my eyes. She gave me a peace sign.

"I hope to meet your Son soon." She said. I saw her body become stiff as if she just saw a ghost.

"Hi Sister." I looked at her who is waving at Daphna. She looks exactly like Daphna.

Crazy.

"Ohh, you're with this girl?. Did you continued the plan?." She said clinging to Daphna. Daphna body stiffened.

"W-What are you doing h-here you should supposed to be---". I heard the look a like Daphna snorted.

"No way, it's to boring there so, I sneak. Now I am having the life I want to be." She said. Smirking at me.

"This sister of mine will snatch Xinion away from you and Xanther will be mine. I just don't get it why she let Xanther In pregnant her. This bitch." She looks at her sister disgusting.

"But it's okay I can accept her baby, all in all that's Xanther Sperm. I should accept what he love." She said dreamly.

If Daphna is Crazy this Girl is more and more and more crazier.

"I just hope you're cooperating to about the plan like 6 years ago." She smirked. I gritted my teeth in anger and saw Daphna, Iniiling niya ang ulo niya.

As if telling me not to do any move or we are fuck up. I did what she said because I am worried to her as well, she is carrying a baby. I saw her caress her womb.

"I will, Xanther is yours only. Pwede naming pag hatian si Xinion." She clapped her hands dreamly.

"That's what woman I like. Not like you Daphna, Bitch." She walked out and I saw Daphna breathing heavily. I looked at her guiding her asking if she is okay but only she answered.

"Don't tell me you're like a dog to your sister?." She bit her lips. I sighed frustrated. I am not worried about me and Xinion but about this girl. I am worried about her and her still fetus child.

Her sister is a really psychopath. My ghad.

I shallowed hard I took all my pride before calling Xinion. My Baby ask for Xinion number so he can call his Tito from time to time. I think I need to use this for now.

"Hey Baby." I froze in my spot as I feel my cheeks heated I know it was not from me. But what the fuck did I assumed that he really calls me baby?

"Maxxie, Baby are you there?." He once asked. I panickly said Hi and silence was heard after he talk again.

"Maggie?." He asked making sure.

"Ha? Y-yeah? Are you busy?."

"No why?." He answered fastly.

"C-can you go here at children clotheslines?."

"What you're buying Maxxie his clothes?."

"Just be here!." I heard him chuckled.

"So bossy." I knit my brows and ended the call I saw Daphna Smiling teasing me.

Inirapan ko siya and heard her burst out to laugh. What she heard our conversation?.

"Daphna? Why are you with Daphna?." He said looking at Daphna and me.

"We are friends." I raised my brow at her she just smiled widely.

"Don't do anything stupid Daphna. I am trying to fix this." My brows furrowed at what Xinion said.

"No, we are friends Really." Daphna chuckled.

"Crazy woman. I don't know why Xanther likes you." Daphna snorted at what Xinion said.

Hindi ko sila maintindihan? What are they talking?

"Are you okay?." Instead of guiding Daphna he guide me instead.

"Hindi ako balbado, Xinion." I heard Daphna again laughed and Saw Xinion pouted his red lips.

"You carry her. She's pregnant." I pointed Daphna. He looked at me unbelievably.

"What? No way only you, I will carry."

"Xinion, stop talking nonsense and guide you Sister in-law!." He nodded multiple time and guided Daphna at the back.

"What I am not a Driver, Maggie." He said. Nag dadabog.

"You are. That's the sense why I called you!." I said stubbornly.

"At least sit next to me!!." He said. Daphna shh us telling us to behave.

"Just go at the passenger seat, Maggie. I can handle." She said Calmly. I glared at Xinion who is smiling widely.

We stopped at Xanther and Daphna house. She thanked us and I say welcome to her.

"I'm going out." I said. He looked at me confused but he did not open the door locked.

"Open it."

"Why?" He stubbornly asked.

"I am going out obviously." I said stubbornly too.

Sige mag papataasan kami ng pride.

"Where are going?." He asked his brows knit in confuse.

"Home."

"Then we are going home." He said starting to start the engine.

I tried to open the door but it was no use. It was lock.

"I am going home alone!!." I said stubbornly getting impatient.

"Why are angry with me? I did not do anything." He said now calmly. I hate him.

Why is he acting like the past is not important??. Tanga ba siya?.

"Just let me go!."

"No." He said starting to maneuver the car. I panickly opened the window and let my hands out.

"What the fuck are you Thinking Maria Ggisel!!!." He shouted trying to remove my arm.

"Do you want us to get accident?." He said now impatient. I remove my hands and closed the window.

"Why did not you tell me?." I sked calmly.

"What?." He asked confused, brows furrowed.

"That you got jailed." He unexpectedly stepped the gas so my head bump to the first.

"Are you okay?." He even have the guts to asked me that after unexpectedly stepped the gas? Unbelievable!.

"Why?." I asked massaging my forehead.

"Let me see." I throw his hands away from cupping my face and seriously looked at him.

"Seriously Adi! Stop acting so innocent." I saw him smiled.

"Say it again." I wrinkled my nose.

"What?".

"Adi." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Please, Maggie."

"Answer me first." He shut his mouth and started maneuvering the car again.

Iniling ko ang ulo ko at tumingin sa labas ng bintana.

"The Project failed." He said.