16

I saw the two unboxing and playing the toys Xinion brought. I did not even realize the toys on his  back seat car. Sobrang laki pa naman.

My mind too focus of why Xinion continued him being jailed?.

Maxxie was smiling widely while Xinion helping Maxxie unbox the toy he brought. Ayokong tignan yung presyo baka mahimatay lang ako.

The last time I went groceries with Xinion puro mamahalin ang binibili.

If he lost his job, his money everything he has. What happened to his Co Electric Engineer?.

I am so fucking curious about what happened six years ago.

"My birthday will be next month!!. I am excited po!!." He said almost exclaimed. He is too excited to turned 5 but I am not. I'm still not ready seeing my son becoming matured. Although he act so matured at his age.

I saw how Xinion looks amused staring at Maxxie.

The door bell ranged inside the kitchen. Mom put the ring bell here because she is always here inside the kitchen. She is too fond cooking food dishes while she is watching  YouTube.

I wash my hands and wipe the water on my hands.

I walked towards the door. The Dogs welcomed me with their loud barks.

I saw Nanaiah and Santina waving their hands giving me flying kiss. Thought confuse I walk towards them and opened the gate for them.

"Hi beh, Surprise." Nanaiah said lifting the two Pizza.

"Ginagawa niyo dito?." Tanong ko. Wala ba silang trabaho?.

"Ayy wow? Bawal mamasyal?." Irit ni Santina.

"Maggie, who's that?." Xinion walked out the door and I saw the two jaw dropped. Literal na naka nganga sila.

"O my ghad, Maggie. I think I'll faint!." Nanaiah exclaimed.

Xinion walk towards us and stopped when we are already shoulder to shoulder.

"Ginagawa mo dito?." Said by Santina. Xinion just shrugged his shoulders.

The two look at me knowingly as if asking me if he already know my son. Umiling ako they look so somewhat disappointed that Xinion does not still know about it.

"Hello po Tita's." Maxxie said welcoming them with tight hug.

"Hello kulit. I have a gift for you." He said showing another toys. Maxxie pouted but still smiling widely.

Maxxie's a lot of toys now. Diego, Xinion and Nanaiah both... And Santina. What's with them buying some official toys for Maxxie. Their presence is enough.

"Yay!! I have a lot of toys na!!!." He exclaimed feeling so happy.

Kinuha ko ang pizza na hawak hawak ni Nanaiah and place it to the dining table. She always followed me so I annoyingly looked at her.

"Did he already know?." She asked almost whispering. Umiling ako at nag timpla ng juice.

"He deserve to know Xinion's the father of your son." She said almost whispering.

"I am the father of who?." We froze on the spot muntik ko ng nahulog ang tinitimplang juice.

"Ah? Haha Father of the dog." Kumamot pa si Nanaiah sa leeg at alanganing naka tingin sa akin.

I was too stunned to speak.

"Maggie? What is she talking?." He said brows frowning. I gripped the pitchel and face him.

"I heard her say my name. T-that Maxxie is my S-son? I-is it true?." He said calmly but I can see the pain expression through his eyes.

I hurt him, again.

I avoided his gaze. Not knowing what to say. Nanaiah biting his nail fingers na iipit sa sitwasyon.

"Maggie is it true?." He asked once again know walking at my place. I shallowed hard.

"Yes! You're Maxxie's father! Got the valid you want?." I said calmly but fuck it deep down my heart is racing so fucking fast.

"M-mommy?." I once again froze on my spot hearing Maxxie voice about to cry.

"M-Mommy? D-Daddy ko po si T-Tito A-Adi?." He asked now crying. I saw Nanaiah looking at me She was sorry for keep asking me but I just nod.

I walked towards my son and wipe his tears. Xinion looks so lost. He looks so weak at kaunting tulak ay talaga ng bibigay.

I sighed biting my Lips preventing to not cry also.

"M-Mommy?." He asked again. I nod.

"Y-yes." My voice cracked. I shallowed but it's hard. I don't know what to do.

Xinion can be mad at me I'll accept.  of course. I hid his son.

But instead of getting mad at me he hugged me and keep saying sorry. Maxxie crying so loud that I can't help but to cry with them too.

Nanaiah and Santina comforting Maxxie.

Xinion head rested my shoulder I can feel my shirt getting soak but I don't care.

"I am sorry." He said a multiple times.

No, you shouldn't say sorry to me. I should be, it is my fault.

"If only I fight the two of you almost 6 years ago. Y-you should be with me. We should've living together. I am sorry for being stupid, Maggie." He cried in pain tightly hugging me.

He looks so fragile. He lifted his face and I saw how red his face is. I weakened when I looked at his Doe black eyes exactly like my son.

"If I could've fight for the both of you." He said his tears non stop flowing.

I caress his face and tried to wipe his over flowing tears.

"Don't be sorry Xinion. It is my fault. I am sorry for being so selfish. You can be mad at me anytime. Hurt me I will accept. I keep on always hurting you." I said cupping his cheeks.

My tears started to flow too. My heart tightened too hard to breath normal.

I couldn't shallow normal. Pakiramfam ko baradong barado ang lalamunan.

My eyes is hurting too gusto Kong mag pahinga, gusto Kong matulog.

I am too tired. So - so tired.

"D-Daddy po kita T-tito Adi?." Xinion kneeled in front of Maxxie. He nodded his head repeatedly. I wipe my dried tears and saw the two crying also.

Nanaiah hugging Santina. I smiled at them but they didn't.

"Y-yes. I am your father." He said stuttering the words he was almost whispering.

"Mommy? D-daddy ko po siya? M-may D-Daddy po ako?." His cute little voice cracked tears began to flow in his eyes again.

Xinion tried drying his tears but Maxxie tears over flowing.

"May D-Daddy po ako? Like sa schoolmate ko po sa Malylebone?." He asked. His nose becoming red.

"T-they have D-Daddy po there. C-can we go back there M-Mommy? I want to tell them I- I have D-Daddy also."

I was shocked because my baby already experience being humiliated at the age of 4. How dare them!