17

After the father and son revealed.

Nanaiah walk to me and keep saying Sorry. I still thank her kasi if it did not for her it would be take a year again for Xinion to know he is the real father.

They bid their goodbye. Dumaan lang daw sila at Hindi nila in expect na mauuwi sa ganoon.

I still thank them for coming and visiting us.

"C-can I call you D-Daddy po?." I heard my son shyly asked Xinion. Xinion chuckled and caress his son hair.

"Of course. You can call me Daddy, Baby." He kissed the top of Maxxie head and Maxxie giggle.

Their bond is upgrading . Sobrang open up na si Maxxie Kay Xinion after knowing he is his father. Maxxie even ask for his baby pictures that was place on the album--- he wants Xinion to know what he really looks like when he is still a baby. He talked about how he grow big boy. But he is still not a big boy, for me he is still my baby.

I saw my phone vibrated and saw Xinion lift his head looking at me and my phone. I answered the call when it was Tita Claudia who is calling.

"Hija!!! Ano? Pwede na ba tayong mag kita?." I chuckled at what she said.

"Yes Tita? Saan po ba?." She told me the time and location.

Xinion brows knit looking at his phone typing rapidly.

He talked to Maxxie and I saw Maxxie pouting his lips.

"I'll be back I promise." Maxxie nodded politely but still pouting his lips.

"What do you want for a gift?." Xinion ask lifting his son mood. His son.

I sighed I still can't believe the time flies so fast. Parang kailan lang sobrang limit ni Maxxie at iyak ng iyan. I was stress because I don't know how to stopped my baby for crying but know here he is almost turning 5. Isang buwan na lang kaarawan niya na.

I know he would treat his birthday a special knowing him- knows already about his father.

"I am going out too." I said he pouted even more. I chuckled.

"Do you want to go with me?." I asked calmly. I know Tito and Tita wouldn't mind if I bring Maxxie with me.

Iniling ng anak ko ang kaniyang ulo kaya bumuntong hininga ako.

"Are you sure?."

"Yes po. I want to play with my cousin po." I nodded and kissed his forehead. I saw Xinion frowning his brows asking a question.

"I will meet up someone." He's brows frown deep.

"Where?." I told him the location and his brows knit more. Para na tuloy syang matanda.

"Stop frowning." Saway ko. He sighed.

"Sumabay ka na sakin. We are heading the same place." I was shocked at what he said.

We where already inside the car.

"Who will you meet?." He asked.

"Some patient in London." I said.

"Gender?." This time I frowned looking at him. His eyes focused on the red. When the light hit red light he looked at me frowning too.

"A man." I said not minding his stares he is giving. I avoided his gaze and maneuver the engine when the light hit green.

"W-why did you tell me. M-maxxie isn't mine and was fucking Joseph?." He asked frowning again.

"To Hurt you."

" You are always hurting me." He said his lips in thin line. I blink twice and didn't say anything.

"Do you even want me in your l-life?." He asked. I did not answer.

"Sorry." He said. When we read the location I hurriedly go down but Xinion was fast because of his long legs.

The advantage of being tall and the dis advantage of being short. Life sucks.

I saw Tita and Tito at the corner. Waving at me I smiled and wave at her also.

I look at Xinion looking confuse.

"Go to your business. Bye." I said but he is still following me so when we reached Tita and Tito table. I face him.

"Go--."

"Xinion and Maggie!? Why are you two together? Is that called destiny." Tito Teo said jokingly.

I looked at Xinion and saw him looking at me too.

"You know them?." We asked each other, same question same time.

"Of course He's the patient I am pertaining."

"Of course their my Auntie and Uncle."

We frowned our brows. Tita and Tito chuckled.

"Hija, he's the one I am pertaining na malapit ng wala ang edad sa kalendaryo. And for you too know Xinion, she's the woman I am saying you would've like and I guest you two already know each other. That's the good start." Tito said smiling widely Tita also smiling from ear to ear.

They let us choose our meals. But Xinion, was the one who choose my food he choose the vegetable dish with meat.

I just obliged mag tataasan lang kami ng pride.

"How did you know each other?." Tita suddenly ask.

"She's my girlfriend."

"He's my friend." Masama akong tinignan ni Xinion and I did the same thing too.

"I believe you too have a past already. Teodore your ship is sailing." Tita said chuckling.

My face heated in embarrassment while Xinion smirking.

The day end just like that. Time really flew so fast. Parang kailan lang one year old palang si Maxxie. Ngayon he'll be turning 5 this week and he is already excited spoiling his self for the event.

I am now alone at the mall planning to buy some balloons.

I saw Daphna sister smirking evilly.

"Hi. Xinion's your boyfriend right? Can't you believe he is using you? And your son? I am telling you leave Xinion alone or else kukunin niya ang anak mo!. He is planning to change Maxxie Surname. You don't know that right? Because he wanted to solo your son."

"He's poisoning your son mind so he can completely forget you pity your son. He's known to be a father is a deceiving man." She smirked but I keep my posture.

I wouldn't dare her ruin us again. Not my son.

"Do you think after the past you did to us? I will believe you?." I said teasing her. I know I am stepping in danger line. If I keep on being weak walang mangyayari.

She gritted her teeth and she revealed the injection that was hiding inside her pocket.

I avoid it at first but she was too fast and injected it on my neck making me feel dizzy.

"You made me do it. Now face the consequence. No one will save you even your so called Adison." Was I heard after losing consciousness.

She smirked.