Chapter FIFTEEN

Start bij het begin

Looking over at Kelly talking with the nurse I smile lightly seeing they are just finishing up and Kelly now has a green cast. The nurse leaves and Kelly smiles over at me showing me her wrist and nods saying, "All good." Nodding I nibble my lip saying, "I want to go on a trip." She blinks arching her brow asking, "Where and how long?" shrugging I play with Esme's curls saying, "I thought about it yesterday but today and this happening just confirmed it more and I want to just get away for awhile not sure how long. It won't be forever just long enough to get our bearings I want you to come of course so what do you think?" she smiles shrugging saying, "I could use a good vacation have anywhere in mind?" I nibble my lip saying, "Since your both going to be handy capped for a while pun intended by the way. I figure we would go some where relaxing but somewhere with I don't know adventure I guess." Chuckling she looks up swinging her legs before saying, "I'm going to just start listing random places and you stop me when you hear one that is nice." Chuckling I nod and she starts saying, "California, Florida, Bahamas, Europe, Seattle,..." she keeps going for a little longer having me laughing until I smile asking, "Have you talked with your parents?"

Kelly Willow's (POV)

Arching my brows at that I sigh shaking my head saying, "Nope haven't why?" she smirks, and I groan saying, "You can't be serious!" she shrugs saying, "Well not the whole time dear we could go to Hawaii for a week then we could move on to somewhere else besides you said your parents will only be there a month and you could use the visit. They need to know what is going on too yeah." Groaning I pout at her, and she smiles shrugging saying, "If we do this you can pick our second location anywhere you want hmm." Gasping I squeak out, "YOU MEAN IT!" in a big whisper and she laughs nodding saying, "Yes dear now are we going?" scrunching my face up I sigh nodding saying, "I'll call them later and let them know, umm when do we leave?" she looks down at Esme saying, "Since she has no open wounds as you did Logan should be able to put the long term cast on after surgery so how about tomorrow or Thursday morning?" blinking I am shocked and surprised she wants to go so early but I nod before nibbling saying, "Umm Len you need to get Esme a passport." She nibbles her lip blushing and I gasp out, "You already did didn't you?!" she chuckles shrugging saying, "Yes dear I did I talked with Mitch, and I sent him some pictures of Esme when she was big but not catching me."

Nodding I smile sighing saying, "You..." she shrugs nodding saying, "I also had him dig up all original files and records they should be here today along with her birth certificate. Since she is legal yet looks like a child I need it and a few other documents for when we bord the jet even if I own it we still have customs." Nodding I sigh as I swing my legs when we hear a nock and Logan popped her head in she smiles before walking in nodding saying, "Well we are set it should only take thirty minutes to and hour like Kelly's did we just have to add a few more screws."

I look at Elena and she nods looking down at Esme before asking, "Do you want me to wake her, or can you get her sedated and stuff while she sleeps also she hasn't ate or drank anything today." Nodding Logan says, "We got her dear if you would get her in this gown then bring her out and onto the stretcher we will take her back." Logan hands me the hospital gown like I wear and leaves standing I wait for Elena to get Esme over to the bed and she lays her down being really gentle. Seeing Esme's wrist, I wince hating seeing her so hurt we quickly but gently get her into the gown and Elena notices she is wet and panics.

Shaking my head, I open the door and peek out spotting the nurse from earlier her name is Lola Kim she is half Korean half Spanish. Waving at her she turns, and I smile asking, "Um do you have any newborn diapers and some wipes and powder." She nods smiling saying, "Be right back." nodding I watch her run off before looking back at Elena saying, "Just be a minute." She nods sniffling saying, "I was so panicked I forgot her diaper bag and to even dress her properly." Kissing her head, I pat her shoulder as the nurse comes in handing me the items saying, "Once she needs another change before being discharged we will have the supplies in her room." nodding I sigh thanking her and she leaves, Elena gets Esme situated and out on the stretcher and we follow until we are stopped at the doors to the OR entrance. Elena is crying again up set so I take her back over to the waiting area saying, "She will be find love just breath hmm, are you thirsty or hungry anything? It is still early in the morning, and we all haven't had breakfast." She sniffles shrugging mumbling out, "I was going to make us breakfast but..." patting her shoulder I stand up fixing my mess of curls into a pony tail saying, "Well now that is ok love I will go get us something and if Esme is up to eating later you can see what she wants yeah."