"What the hell happened to your face?"

"What?"

"There's a huge ass bruise on your cheek. What did you do Jess?" She looks up at him.

"He pissed me off." He shrugs before grabbing her hand and walking away.

Her little boyfriend needs to fucking go.

We all make our way back towards Lili's house before she pulls away from him.

"Babe, as much as I like you in jeans and a wife-beater, you should probably go change." She smiles up at him before leaning up to kiss his cheek.

But before she has the chance to reach his cheek, he grabs her chin and kisses her on the lips.

I'm about to tackle this mother fucker to the floor.

"See you soon." He says before he walks back to the house right next to hers.

She waits until he's inside the house before she makes her way into her own house.

"Is that Miss Lili?" My mom says excitedly before wrapping her arms tightly around Lili.

"Hi, Mrs.Fields! How are you?" Lili asks, a big smile on her face.

Lili may hate me, but she's always loved my parents.

"I'm great honey! Wow, you're still the beautiful girl I remember."

"Aww thank you, Mrs.Fields."

"Oh no need to be formal sweetheart, call me Karen." My mom smiles sweetly.

"Liliana, in the kitchen please!" I hear her mom yell from the kitchen.

Lili quickly excuses herself before making her way into the kitchen.

"Cameron, you better win her back. She's the best thing that's ever happened to you." My mom says, her fake smile dropping.

"I'm trying mom, but...I've kinda run into a problem," I mumble.

"What kind of problem?"

"She has a boyfriend."

"What?!" My mother dramatically gasps.

Ugh. Shoot me.

"Well, you need to make sure they break up." She says quickly.

What?

"What? You want me to sabotage her relationship?"

I mean technically that's what I'm already doing with Madison but I just never thought my mom would ever want me to do something like that.

"She's an important asset for your dad's company. As long as you're with her, our partnership with Lili's mother will go by smoothly and you'll be a part of the will." She says.

God, my mom's a fucking bitch.

"Right..." I mumble.

The doorbell rings and Lili makes her way back into the living room and I watch my mom plaster the fake smile back onto her face.

"What's up Lils!" I hear Xander Mitchell's voice yell.

"Put me down, Xander! You're squeezing too hard!" She wheezes before he quickly sets her down.

"My bad. Yo Fields! What's up, man!" He says as he walks over to me and gives me a tight bro hug.

I watch as Lili greets the rest of Xander's family before making her way back up to her room.

"Cameron Fields, man I haven't seen you in years." I look up and immediately recognize the voice of Axton Mitchell, Xander's brother.

"Whoa man, you're a fucking giant!" I laugh.