Prologue

I know that I shouldn't have to say this, but there are unfortunately some shitty people in this world...

PLAGIARISM IS ILLEGAL.

Not only is it punishable by law, but it's rude and inconsiderate. There is no such thing as "borrowing" someone's writing--If you really have no writing skills to the point where you feel the need to steal someone else's hard work, then maybe you shouldn't be a fucking writer. End of story. (Get it? Hahah I'm so punny...)

{{If you notice anyone "borrowing" any of my work, please let me  know ASAP}}

- - - - - - - -

A/N: So now that we've cleared that up... on with the story! I would just like to say a special thanks to everyone who's supported me with my writing. (You know who you are ;))

- - - - - - - -

*This story has not yet been edited, so if you could please kindly point out any errors, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!*

<<PROLOGUE>>

It's hard to notice the small things in life. It's also hard to see the big pictures in life sometimes, too. So where's the balance? Where does it shift from "focusing too much on unimportant things" to "not noticing the little things"? 

This is the story of how Kate Stone found out just that.

- - - - - - - -

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to comment your thoughts and vote if you liked my story! Thanks <3

Goals of the Chapter:
20 Reads
1 Vote
1 Comment

Alex ;)