Chapter 17- Building a Breed

I got back to Lust Coven faster than I expected. I drove like a mad woman, as I didn't fear getting stopped by the police, because should they pull me over, if I wasn't able to compel them, I would've fed on them.

I found Beck massaging some girl by the pool. I ripped her away from the college girl and obliterated her pussy with my cock in a matter of minutes. I had all this sexual lust ever since becoming a lycan, and Rebecca wouldn't mind me pleasing her. I was still curious as to whether or not I could turn people, but I needed someone horrible for in case they turned into one of those mindless beast Tim had control over.

Tim told me I was now the alpha of the lycans, which was information I was going to eventually extort. I needed to know the extent of my powers. For if someone was going to be a lycan, I didn't want them to be totally numb and practically dead like one of the few lycans we had seen already.

Weeks of teenage-like hormones went by, I was fucking a different girl every few hours. I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep. All I wanted to do was have sex. I spent so much of my day sleeping around that I forgot what Tim wanted me to do: eliminate all vampires. I could start with Edward and Jacob, but I felt attached to them. It would have to be a stranger after I got my hormones in check.

I raged for a few weeks and probably slept with half of Washington's lesbian and bisexual population. I had to compel a few of them, but most of them consented to sleep with me. I erased all of their memories after the fact, though, and for the first time in a while, my seed posed as a threat. I could get women pregnant now. But I still hit that shit raw, I was a dog. Ruff.

I couldn't remember feeling this good as a vampire. I could sustain myself off human food. I felt warm in the sun. But my hair would grow too quickly, which led to me learning how to wax my own eyebrows.

After I had exploited hundreds of women sexually, I was finally ready to hunt vampires.

I called California and asked him if he had any leads. He had several. He had so many all over the planet. He had covens, rogues, even fledglings. He knew just about every vampire in the Western Hemisphere. And he knew a lot about the eastern hemisphere as well.

California came to me, and we started with the least densely populated area for vampires: South Dakota.

We took down every single rogue in the state and marked it off the map. We started hunting down the rogues in North Dakota then, the newly appointed least populated area. Months of hunting went by, and we had eradicated every single vampire in the mid west. Without stumble, we took down the vampires in eight states, then I realized something— I didn't want to hunt vampires, I wanted to be rich. I wanted my own coven. Why was I doing Tim's bidding?

I had to ask myself why I followed Tim. He did absolutely nothing positive for me. I could have been a mindless beast right about now, but instead I led them. We could revolt against Tim's magic. I still needed to test my bite, to that point, I had only killed with weapons. I needed to do some of my own experiments. I needed to know what I was capable of.

Tim must have brainwashed me when I was unconscious. I felt a strong urge to comply to all of his wishes, and I couldn't stop killing vampires. It was almost as if hunting vampires was in my DNA after Tim finished with me. What made him so sure I would do his bidding and not murder him when he let me go? Why did I do readily comply with his demands? How was Tim controlling the only "successful" version of a lycan he had created?

Out of nowhere, I got a call from the notorious hunter: Jess Rider. She wanted to link up, because she believed the supe problem in London was getting worse, unmanageable was her word.

Only half a day passed, and I was in London controlling a pack of wolves. Mistress Mayhem was waiting for me right where all this started. She looked at me with longing eyes.