Chapter 10- New Beginnings

I couldn't find a single vampire I really vibed with. I could see why so many in the states were rogues. They were too egotistical to be followers. And I needed loyal followers.

My options were slim with vampires, so I decided to go the human route. I would start a cult.

I could easily find dozens of people down with vampirism. I took to Facebook and created a group. My cult was hundreds strong within hours. I loved social media. The only issue was getting them all to the same place. They were literally from all over the world and had lives and schedules.

I could tell not all of them were totally on board, and most of them were certain it was illogical. Many debates were started, but I only wanted the really loyal ones to join me, so I monitored all of their social media accounts.

Weeks went by, and my dad bought the land for my mansion. He said it could take a year to build because of all of the intricacies I wanted. He said that in as few words as possible, then he handed his phone to my mom, who was excited to speak to me.

My new sister, a 17-year-old Asian nerd, was set to join the family in one month. I told my mom I was excited for her, but I could have really cared less. I didn't even want to meet the ambitious Asian. I probably never would, but I wasn't sure if I could use her for evil.

Of the 248 people who joined my Facebook group, only 3 of them seemed worthy of my cause. This was more than enough to start my coven. I reached out to them that night. I was the administrator of the group, and they felt privileged to speak to me. I could tell they were followers. Each of them exhibited strong beta vibes, and while I wasn't the most natural alpha, I had been growing into the role and accepting that I had to be a leader if my coven was going to thrive.

I offered to fly them out to Washington to become vampires. They didn't hesitate. All three of them were male, and all three of them had this desire to preserve their current stature. All of them had smoking hot bodies, and all of them wanted to be forever young. They all wanted the perks of being a vampire as well, even though they only speculated what a vampire could do. And I hadn't confirmed anything on social media, but these three eager males were so excited for even a chance to become a vampire, despite the rest of the group being overly critical of the fact that vampires existed. While I would never offer proof, there I was, with three very strong men who could easily be the muscle of my group.

I flew them out to Seattle, where I would let them all transition under my care. Ironically, they were all British. I wasn't sexually attracted to them, but Simone would have been.

I knew sex as a vampire would feel amazing, but when my humanity was on, I didn't want to compel someone to sleep with me, but now it was off, and I wanted a woman to suck my lady penis, I often indulged in compelling many slutty looking women.

My humanity made me want to get consent, but that was over with, now I could sleep with the hottest broad at the bar. I really limited myself with that humanity, but I was finally gonna lose my virginity.

Virginity is really more of a concept. There were ways to have sex and remain a virgin. I had never been with anyone since transitioning to become a female, so I considered myself a virgin, even though I've had sex when I was a male, both with men and women, sometimes at the same time. And I knew I was only sexually attracted to women, but I could still appreciate a man's body, just without wanting to touch it.

My new hires were all smoking hot. They all could've been models if they were a bit taller. I could've been a model as well, had I been a bit shorter. I was sexy as a male, and now I'm sexy as a female. I probably should've gotten breasts that were realistic, but I wanted comically large breasts, and my parents bought them for me.