Am I going to faint?

Instinctively, you shifted a good amount of your energy into your lungs with the hope that it might help against the pain.

To your surprise, the pain slowly got better and you just punched her hand away in the last second as she wanted to put her tape on you.

Quickly, you let your foot Slide Over the ground -a move you used a stripper- to whoop her off her feet. It worked but Nobara immediately caught herself and did an epic pose you only saw superhero's doing in movies.

Damn, that's cool, you thought and threw a punch at her. But she dodged.

The next punch and again the made it unable for you to touch her.

The girl dodged your attempts and rescued herself as she ran away to create some distance between you two.

There was a chance that you had touched her -even if it's just slightly on her uniform- and a small amount of cursed energy stuck on her.

Again you mumbled a slight "Thunder" with the hope that you were lucky enough and to your surprise a small explosion followed. Nobara fell down to the floor, a "huff" sound leaving her lips.

„I might not know a lot about this jujutsu sorcery thing but I know how to use my power!" you yelled and sprinted towards her.

This was a straight up lie! You had no idea and this was just pure luck.

With quick movements you ripped a short piece of tape off the role on your wrist and stuck it on her shoulder.

„Got'cha!"

„Fuck!" she cursed out and let the toy-hammer hit the ground. With a satisfied smile you walked up to her and stopped right next to her. Slightly, you bent over to look into her face properly.

„Hey, but you almost got me!" you stuck your hand out to help her up and she took the offer. „That Hammer caught me quiet off guard."

„I like your fighting style!" she complimented back and knocked the dust off her uniform. „The switching of your cursed energy is quiet cool! I definitely underestimated you!"

Surprised at her words you blushed a bit and awkwardly tried to knock the compliment off.
Yeah, accepting praise was never something that came easy for you.

„But a question!" she started. „What the fuck is that outfit?"

„Gojo picked it out for me!" you answered immediately.

„You look like a hooker!"

„I am-" You almost just told her that you actually are or, well, were one. Instead you tried to fix the mistake you just made. „I am totally aware of that!"

Who the fuck speaks like this?!

„Anyways! I guess I'm going to search for the next one!" Quickly, you tried to get out of that awkward situation and already took a few steps away from her.

„Yeah, good luck! Be careful with the other two! They can turn into maniacs when they are competitive!"

Understandingly, you nodded and made your way through the forest.

Your rips and lungs still hurt pretty bad. The small amount of energy you kept in them dimmed the pain but it was still exhausting. You couldn't breath properly and moving also hurt. Hopefully, you didn't break some bones.

But now you knew that cursed energy cancels out pain. And you got a few information about Nobara's cursed techniques.

The few information you had, made you come to the conclusion that she definitely must work with hammer and nails. She can transfer her cursed energy into these two things and this gives her the abilities to fight in hand in hand combat and from distance.

It was a bit similar to yours but still so different.

For probably the next five minutes, you just walked towards the forest trying to relaxe yourself a bit and sort your thoughts.

Maybe one of the others is already out as well?

„Sukuna, if you are not quite now, I will slap you!"

Suddenly you heard a familiar voice come from the distance and you hide yourself behind a big tree.

„You are just hitting yourself, dumbass!" A second voice appeared.

„I swear to god, you will get no fries when we loose because of you!"

They seem to argue. A slight grin formed on your face and you had to hold a giggle back.

Gojo was right about them talking with each other. This was very amusing.

But you had to concentrate! Focus!

This was your chance to attack first.