“What it is on the internet also!” Harry screeched, grabbing his phone from his pocket. “Well at least more people get to see my hotness…” 

                   “To answer your question Louis, I have always had a little crush on you…” she mumbled, turning to give me her pleading look.

                 I sat back in my chair and shrugged my shoulders, trying not to laugh at her situation. I love her to death but she deserved this at times… “Look at Jessie I have never seen her so red,” I said to Trent who was playing a game on his phone.

                      He glanced up and laughed when Louis fist pumped the air. “Well this is her favorite band, you should have known this was going to happen.”

                    “I know,” I replied, rolling my eyes slightly.

                      A scream came from were the group was standing and I cast my eyes back over there to see Jessie hanging over Niall’s shoulder. “Niall put me down!” she yelled pounding on his back.

                     “Never! Not till you admit that I am your favorite!”

                    “Okay! I admit it you are my favorite!” She exclaimed, slamming her hand once more onto his back.

                  “Hey that is cheating!” Louis complained. “You get all the girls because of your freaking accent, the one time I am a favorite and you try to steal her away!”

                “So it’s the same concept as Harry and his dang curls. They are like freaking chick magnets, I don’t get it…” Niall replied, glaring at the back of Harry’s head.

                 “Can you put me down now?” Jessie added in, tapping on Niall’s free shoulder. “I am kind of getting lightheaded staring at your butt.”

               “Why you staring at it then?” Niall commented, smirking at Louis who just rolled his eyes. “Is my but that attractive that you are about to faint?”

               “No it’s the blood rushing to my head, and also I can’t really look at anything else when I am flung over your shoulder!” she lightly snapped back.

                  “Boys you have to leave in a few minutes.” A build man yelled from behind me. I jumped slightly in my chair because I was distracted by the funny conversation. “Sheesh he scared me,” I whispered to Trent who was glaring at the floor.

               “Tell me about it! He made me drop my phone!” he grunted, picking up the pieces of his phone that fell apart. Luckily it was just the back of the phone and not the phone its self.   

                 “It was very nice meeting you Jessie,” the boys said at once rushing up to her. Pulling her into a group hug, I took my chance to pull out my phone and snap a few pictures for memories. Once they were done I got up from my chair and walked over to them. “Have a nice trip guys, thanks for this.” I said politely, giving them a bright smile.

                “No problem! We are big fans, hope you win your next competition,” Zyan said, giving me a quick hug before dashing to the tour bus were the others were waiting and waving.

                 I looked down at my phone to review pictures when a message popped up. ‘Hey come home now, we have business to tend to. Love Grandma’ I smiled when I saw it because it was the longest message I have ever gotten from her.

              “I can not believe it is already over,” Jessie whined, giving us her sad look. “On the bright side they said I could text them any time I wanted to!”

            “See there is a bright side to this!” I cheered, as I guided her to the car. “Come on we have to go my Grandma said there is business I need to take care of.”

               It was about four o’clock when we finally reached home. Walking into the house there sat Jessie’s mother, a strange man, and then my grandma. “What is going on here?” I cautiously asked, making Jessie and Trent walk into the back of me. 

           “We are heading over to your aunt’s that is what.” Jessie’s mother said calmly.

             “Why?” Jessie asked, quite confused as I was.

               “We are getting all your stuff and throwing her in jail.” my grandma stated. She looked calm and collected, sitting back in the chair with her hands crossed over her lap. “A kidnapping woman is no daughter of mine.”

               “We have no police there to arrest her though, at least I didn’t see any…” I said glancing out the window at the empty driveway. Well almost empty, if you don’t count Trent’s, my grandma’s, and Jessie’s mother’s car.

               “They are meeting us there.” The man replied, shuffling some papers.

              “I am sorry but who are you?”

                 “I am the lawyer your grandmother hired just in case she tried to resist arrest. My name is Winston Holmes, it is very nice to meet you young lady. I have heard so much about you and may I say with the help of your dear friend here I do believe you are a very strong girl.”

                   I nodded my head and replied to his introduction. I was still caught up on the fact that my aunt was finally going to get what she deserved. For all those years she put me through torture of cooking and cleaning. I will be glad when I get the chance to see her pay for all the trouble she has caused. I mean if she would have just told the truth I would have loved to come over and help out but this was just a little to far. What would happen to my cousins though? I mean they are eighteen so I guess they would continue to live in their home since they are old enough, but wait they aren’t that smart… oh well guess that is for them to figure out.

                 “Alright lets go arrest my aunt!”  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys so what did you think about this chapter? I got all my information about One Direction from my crazy friend who loves them to death haha(: I hope i got it pretty well...

Anyways remember 100 VOTES!!

please check out my new story My Addiction! i think it is a pretty good idea but i would love to know your opinions! thank you so much for all the support that you guys have given me so far and for all the wonderful comments! You dont know ( i do say this a lot but it is true!) how much this means to me!