Chapter 9

AYe yO yall should start dropping comments
----------------------------------------
•Irukas POV•
I woke up in my bed and felt warmth cover me. I look over to see Kakashi. He was sleeping, in my bed? I remembered last night and how much Ive missed him. Even if it was very short I cant go long with out the white haired ninja. I leaned over and kissed his shirtless collar bone.
Kakashi fluttered his eyes open.
I crawled on top of him. I realized I was in sweatpants, but not mine. Kakashi grabbed my face and pulled it towards his. "I love you Iruka, more that anything in the world."
"Yeah yeah."
"So you dont love me."
"I never said that."
"Then say it."
"Ugh, fine. I love you too Kakashi Hatake."
Kakashi smiled and pulled my face closer to kiss me. I kissed back, causing Kakashis hands to go lower. "Dont leave me again, please Iruka."
"Kakashi, it wont even cross my mind."
I kissed Kakashi again, then laid down on top of him.

*knock knock*

"Ill be right back." I pecked Kakashis lips and went to the front door. I found Asuna, "Iruka have you seen Kakashi?"
I hesitated "Nope, why?"
"Because I really need to talk to him."
"About..."
"This is gonna sound cheesy but of how much I love him."
My mouth popped open, "Uh-uh-uh-uh. I-Im sure hes a-a-around here somewhere."
"Yeah hopefully and are you feeling okay your awfully red."
Yeah red because Im pissed.
"Y-yeah Im f-fine."
"Okay well holler if you see Kakashi."
"Will do."
Asuna walked away and I stormed into my room. I jumped on Kakashi, kissing him roughly and talking in between them.
"Remember this."
"Why?"
"So you know how much I love you."
"What?"
"Kakashi, dont leave me okay."
"Okay."
"I mean it."
"I wont I love you."
"I love you more."
"Yeah okay."
I felt Kakashi's hands on my back and butt. (bootayyy...I had to) With every kiss more passionate than the last. I finally needed some air so I pulled away. "Iruka, who was at the door."
"*pant* why *pant*"
Damn Kakashi and his controlled breathing.
"Because its causing you to do this, you wouldnt do it if that person didn't say anything."
I finally caught my breath, "It was Asuna."
"O-oh"
"Kakashi, please."
"Please what?"
"Dont leave me."
"Iruka would you quit your worrying now what did he say?"
"He wanted to find you to tell you how much he loves you."
"Oh, Iruka I would t leave you."
I hugged Kakashi tightly burring my face into is shoulder. "Kakashi, I love you more than him. I always will."
"I know Iruka."
~~~~~time skip~~~~
•Kakashi's POV•

"Kakashi stoooop!"
I kissed Iruka holding him down straddling him, with his hands above his head. I kissed his neck trying to find his sweet spot.
"Ka-ka-kakashi, please I have to go met Kotetsu."
I found it! I nibbled on it a little. "Ka-Kakashi Im g-going to be l-late!"
I moved away from his neck and to his ear.
"Good, be late I don't want you around Kotetsu, hes always with Izumo."
"But Kakashi."
"Iruka I know for a fact you want to stay here."
"Well yeah but-"
"Then do it, met him tomorrow and tell him you thought it was that day."
"But Kakashi thats-"
"Cmon Iruka." I kissed kiss neck making him let out a small moan. He grabbed my face gently and kissdd my lips, then pushed me off. "Irukaaaa."
"Kakashi Ill be back in like 30 minutes.
"Iruka just dont even go."
"I have to."
Iruka got up and walked to out of the room. I hurried behind him and pushed him against the wall. "Kakashi please."
"You like it."
I kissed his neck roughly as he wrapped his arms around my neck. "Kakashi Im gonna get in trouble for this."
"Ill make sure you dont."
Iruka lifted my chin and kissed me, I kissed back. "Are you gonna stay?"
"I have no choice not like your gonna let me leave."
I smiled then left the warmth of Irukas legs around my torso. "Can I at least go change?"
I kissed his neck, "Sure."
I carried him into the bed room and sat down with Iruka still straddling me.
Iruka got up and started to strip to his boxers. I bit my lip seeing him in them. As he looked for my sweat pants I wrapped my arms around him from behind.
"Kakashi please. I love you and all but let me but pants on."
"You'er so cute in boxers."
"But I feel better in pants."
I let go of Iruka and took a step back as he slid on his pants. He turned towards me and walked my way. I stood up and placed my hands on his waist, turned around and threw him on the bed. I kissed his neck a couple of times, "Kakashi, stop or else!"
I stopped immediately, and raised one eyebrow "Or what?"
"I wont kiss you back for the rest of the night."
"Like you were going to anyways."
I kissed his neck again, "Kakashi I swear you'll regret it."
"Fine. It you dont want me right now you dont have to have me."
I got off of Iruka and sat on the couch. I pulled out my book and started reading. I read for 20 minutes then felt hands on my shoulders and lips on my cheek. "Kakashi, you can come back in." "Nope."
"Why not."
"Because you dont want me right now and so I cant have you."
Iruka stood in front of me and in no time straddling me. "But, now I want you."
"But I want my book."
I pointed to my book. "Kakashiiii"
"What."
"Can I at least stay here on your lap while you read?"
"Of course!"
"Okay."
Iruka put his arms around my neck and put his head on my chest.

•Irukas POV•

I sat on Kakashi for what seamed like 25 hours but was really 25 minutes. I felt him put the book down and wrap his arms around my torso. He kissed my neck. "Hey, you cant have me."
"Yeah okay, how do u expect me to not want you while you're sitting on my lap shirtless and your arms wrapped around me?"
"I dont know, I guess Im pretty irresistible."
"Id say your wrong then Id be lying."
Kakashi kissed my cheek then lips, cheek again, neck, collar bone. "Kakashi, stop wait Im really not im the mood right now."
"Iruka! Why do you do this to me."
"Because I love you."
"Mhm."
"What?"
"I love you too."