Chapter 4

I just cant stop writing rn ps like 3/4ths of this chapter is a lime...im not good at lemons XD
--------------------------------

*Kakashi's POV*

Does he think Im using him? "Because."
"Because why? Are you using me? Please be honest."
"No, Im not using you not in a million years."
"Then why?"
I cant say because I love you. "I dont know."
"Okay, I think Im gonna stop." Great move. Iruka went to his side of the bed. I went to mine. "Iruka, I wasn't using you." He turned to where his back faced me. I scooted closer to him.
"Kakashi, just stop please."
"No, because you don't believe me."
"Kakashi its fine, I completely understand."
I was 1 foot away from him. "Iruka please, thats not at all what I was doing."
I wrapped my arms around him. "Kakashi stop." Iruka turned and laid on his stomach. I sighed. I kissed his shoulder and kissed my way to his neck. I kissed a certain spot that made him bite his lip. I licked that spot and left a hickey.
When I laid back down Iruka laid on his back. I took his opportunity and kissed his cheek. He turned away. "Kakashi, please stop." I kissed his lips over and over. He just let me, he didn't kiss back or pull away. I crawled on top of him placing one of my hand on his waist the other on his cheek.
I kissed his neck a couple of times then tried his lips again. I moved the hand that was on his waist lower. "Your going to see that I wasn't using you, also if I did use you I would have just asked if you want to come over, instead I made it look like a friendly gesture."
I kissed his lips, "Because your my friend Iruka." I lowered my hand to his inner thigh, and squeezed it. He gasped and I took that opportunity to sneak my tongue into his mouth. I explored for a couple of minutes then pulled away so I could breath.
I brought my hand up and ran my hand up his stomach. I laid my head down on my arm while my other played with Iruka's hair. "Iruka, Ive tried to show you I wasn't using you do you believe me?"

*Iruka's POV*

If he isn't using me when what is he doing?!? I really loved the taste of his lips. I felt safe with him. I really liked him. Ugh Im so weak. I moved my hand to Kakashi's face 5 minutes after his question. "I dont know Kakashi." He looked up at me and came closer to my face.
"Iruka, Im really not ." He was hovered over me.
"I really hate you."
I leaned up and kissed him. I think I love him- wait no I don't he uses people and almost got Naruto killed. Kakashi stole one more kiss before going to his side of the bed. "Good night Iruka."

...

I woke up to Kakashi kissing my neck. "Kakashi stooop." "As you wish." He licked my lip then bit it. I sat up and yawned. I swung my legs over the bed and stretched. I got dressed while Kakashi did. I went to grab my head band but I grabbed Kakashi's instead.
I unfolded it and refolded it and tied it around my head. Kakashi was in the bathroom brushing his teeth I went to go punch him but he blocked it.
He rinsed his mouth and walked over to mine/his headband. He lifted it up and turned towards me. He walked over to me and ran his thumb over the leaf and kissed my cheek. "Im gonna want that back later."
He put on his mask, while I walked over to the vest. I put mine on and before I walked out the door Kakashi stopped me. "Are we still following through with our little plan?" "Move Kakashi." "Ill take that as a yes."
I walked out of the door and headed to my house. All I could think about is Kakashi.
...
I walked into the house and into my bedroom. Naruto was still sleeping. I walked out of my room and sat on the couch. I don't need to worry about Kakashi. I don't even know why I have his headband. Im just gonna spend the night tonight and explain to him that its not going to go one anymore.
In the mean time Ill wait for Naruto to get up. I set back and closed my eyes. Thoughts of last night flooded my head. Kakashi, using me, and I thought we were friends. I don't need to think about this, Ill just worry Naruto and he wont pass the third test.

*Kakashi's POV*

I need to find Jiraya. But where? Just then I herd the the voice of Purvey Sage "So ladies what are you doing to night?" I walked in Jiraya looked at me. "What do you want?!" "Im Kakashi, Naruto's Sensai and I need you to work Naruto harder today please." "Fine whatever leave me alone."
I left Jiraya and stared to walk towards Iruka's house. Ugh he probably hates me, at least I'm on his mind. I reached his house and knocked on the door. Naruto opened the door. I gave him a closed eye smile.
"Morning Naruto."
"Hey Kakashi-Sensai."
I walked in and saw Iruka didn't have my headband on. "Iruka why aren't you wherein your head band?"
"It was giving me a head ache."
"Let me put it on, Ill fix it."
Iruka sighed and gave me a fake smile, and handed me the headband. I wrapped it around his head and tied it. Naruto went to go get dressed, I moved my mask a little bit and I kissed Iruka's forehead. Iruka gave me a dirty look "Tsk."
Naruto came out, "I have to go met up with Purvey Sage, bye Iruka, bye Kakashi-Sensai."
"Bye Naruto" Me and Iruka both waved.
As soon as the door shut, Iruka counted to ten and slammed me up against the wall. "For a Chunin your pretty strong."
"Shut up Kakashi, now what was that?!"
"Am I aloud to talk or do I have to shut up?"
"You can talk."
"Well, Im trying my best to show you I wasn't using you."
"Whatever please just leave me alone until tonight."
"Tonight? You mean you actually want to come back over?"
"Not for reason that you think." Iruka walked away from me.