Chapter 5

Ayeee homes so I just ate a whole bunch os strawberry pocky (life) and im so ready to continue ^.^ So lets get right into the chapter ps how did u like the last one¿

---------------------------------------------------

*Kakashi's POV*

Iruka fell asleep on my chest. I placed one hand on his back, and the other behind me head. I stared at the moon, trying to think of ways to train Sasuke. After 1 hour of that I started to get hungry. I looked down at Iruka and smiled a little, he looked so peaceful.

I breathed in through my nose trying to make my chest rise more to wake up Iruka. Didn't work. I tested to see how deep into his sleep he was by taking off my head band. He seemed pretty clam. I slid from under him.

I waked over to where I tossed my pants and slid them on, I looked down at Iruka's. He had flipped down the elastic so the pants wouldn't fall down. I kneeled down on one knee and straightened out the elastic on the end on my pants and stood up.

Iruka sat up, rubbed his eyes, and said in a voice half asleep, "Kakashi, where are you going?" He sounded so sexy. Rubbed the back of my neck and pointed towards the kitchen, "Just to get something small to eat." Iruka got out of bed and walked over to me.

I placed my hands on his hips. He wrapped his arms around my waist, stood on his tippy toes and kissed me. "Yano Iruka, you look pretty hot in those boxers." Iruka chuckled and leaned on my chest. I tilted my head and kissed his neck. He let out a slight, faint, moan.

I brought my head up to his ear, "I herd that, that was hot too."

Iruka looked up at me "I thought you were hungry."

"I am, just waiting on you."

"What I cant go in my boxers?"

"You can if you want but, you'll regret it."

"Okay?" Iruka leaned down and put his legs through the pant legs, half way up our eyes met and Iruka paused. I leaned in for a kiss, Iruka seemed to forget about his pants so I pulled them up the rest of the way. I even rolled them up once. I walked out of the bedroom and I felt Iruka pounce on my back.

"Hey, whats this for?."

Iruka wrapped his legs around me, and put his arms under mine. "For waking me up." I sighed , put my arms in my pockets and walked into the kitchen. and leaned Iruka against the counter to sit down. When I turned around and I was standing in between Irukas legs again. I reached up on the shelf above his head and grabbed a pocky out of a jar.

I put 3/4th of it in my mouth I put my hands on Irukas sides as he traced the lines that made up 6 muscles. He bit the end of the pocky and then smiled. I took the pocky out of my mouth and sighed. "Iruka your gonna pay for that."

"How?"

"Youll see."

I set the pocky down on the counter and smashed my lips against Iruka's, as he put his hands on my chest.

*Iruka's POV*

Kakashi's lips tasted like strawberries. I loved it, when he pulled away I licked my lips. He walked back into the bedroom. I hopped of the counter and followed. When we reached the bed Kakashi plopped down.

I took off his pants and cuddled up next to him. "Whyd you take off my pants?"

"You said I looked better without them."

"Yeah, but Im suppose to take them off."

"My turn." I took off Kakashi's pants leaving him in his boxers. I straddled him and traced his toned stomach. I put my hands on his and laced our fingers. I placed out ands above his head. I leaned down and started kissing him.

I pulled away and pressed my forehead on his.

"Kakashi, why'd you say I regret not putting pants on?"

With one swift move Kakashi flip us "because Id be all over you." He roughly kissed my neck on my sweet spot and a moan slipped through my lips. Kakashi nibbled at the hickey then bit it. I let out another moan. Kakashi licked the spot and kissed it as if he was apologizing for abusing it.

His lips met mine. In between kisses I spoke

"Kakashi"

"You said"

"You were gonna"

"Make me pay for"

"Eating your pocky."

"Was that is."

"because that was"

"Pitiful."

He unlaced out fingers and laid down next to me. I leaned over him, "Whyd you stop?"

"Because you ate my pocky."

I kissed his lips. "Cmon Kakashi, dont be like this."

I bit is bottom lip, I hoped I would get a reaction as his lip escaped slowly from my teeth. "Kakashi, please." I turned and laid on his back. "Go to sleep Iruka." I climbed on his back, leaned down and nibbled on his ear lobe.

*Kakashi POV*

I felt hot breath on my ear "Kakashi, please, I love you so much, and this is how you repay me?"

I turned my head so my lips felt the cool air and moved "Iruka, I love you too." Before I knew it I felt soft lips on mine. When they pulled away I craved them more. I turned around and placed my arms on Iruka's shoulders. I bit my lip. "Kakashi, thats hot." I pulled him down and kissed his neck. He moaned, it was such a turn on. "Not as sexy as your moans."

Iruka blushed, I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Iruka looked up at me "Kakashi, why'd you take your head band off of me?" "Oh, dont worry about it." "Okay." Iruka climbed on top of me and laid down on me. I wrapped my arms around him and with that we both fell asleep.

~In The Am~

I looked down to see that Iruka was not there. I saw he took his head band instead of mine. I swung my legs over the side of my bed and stood up. Looks like Iruka took my pants and my shirt. I got in the shower and dresses and what not.

I walked headed out of my house and to Iruka's I took out my book and walked while reading. I reached Iruka's house and knocked on the door. Iruka answered, "Morning Kakashi."

"Morning, wheres Naruto?"

"Out with Purvey Sage whatever his name is."

"Oh."

I walked in his house, sat on the couch and Iruka sat next to me. "Why don't you have my head band on?"

"I couldn't put it back on to where it wouldn't hurt, and I didn't want to wake you so I just took mine."

"Oh, how is that?"

"I never untie mine, so I never have to adjust it."

"Oh, and I where mine so it folds over my eye so you have to retie it."

"Mhmm, and you always tie mine back to the way it was, now can I where yours?"

"Yea."

I took off Iruka's as he took off mine. We stood up and I stood behind him and tied it around his head. He turned around and hugged me. "Iruka, you know after Chūnin exams I have to go on a mission right?"