Chaper 1

Hello guys, so ive been trying to write a fanfiction for every anime Ive watched Im slowley but surley getting there.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Kakashi's POV*

I was headed for the hospital to check up on Sasuke. I was walking reading my book when Kotetsu ran up to me and started telling me somthing about Naruto. "Kakashi, Naruto caught his house on fire and has no where to sleep." We started walking towards Naruto's home and I thought I would ask Kotetsu some questions.

"How did he catch his house on fire?"

"Ramen."

"Why wasn't he near the ramen?"

"He fell alseep, because his trainor is working him to hard."

Why would Ebisu work him that hard?

"Ebius right?"

"No, Ebisu has been with Konahamaru."

"Then who?"

"I dont know, youll have to ask him when you see him."

We arrived at Naruto's home. I saw Naruto standing in front of a burnt house. "Naruto, what happened?" He smiled really big and scratched his head. "Hahaha, funny story Kakashi-Sensi, I was making some ramon when I felt sleepy and passed out..."

"Why did you feel sleepy?"

"I've been training really hard."

"Who is your trainor?"

"Purvey Sage of course."

"Who is Purvey Sage?"

"I forgot his name, but he wrote the bpook you like to read."

"Toad Sage?"

"I think."

"What are you doing with him?"

"Long story ahahahaahah."

-----Naruto told Kakashi about Sage's upcoming----

"Okay, well Naruto where do you supose you should stay?"

Just then Iruka showed up. "NARUTO! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"
While Naruto was explaining, all I could focus on was Iruka. He has very nice looks. And when he is calm (which is rare bcof Naruto) I he is so.....perfect. I wonder what he thinks of me. Who knows I got to start thinking about where Naruto is going to stay.

"Listen Iruka-Sensai, I could just stay with you. Untill the house gets fixed. Right?"

Iruka sighed, "Ugh. I guess but only while your house is getting fixed. When its done, you move out."

Naruto was very happy, and so was I because I get to help Naruto pack up what he has and take it to Iruka's home.

. . .

*Ikruka's POV*

"Gosh, that wasnt easy, thanks for the help Kakashi."

Kakashi gave me a closed eye smile "Any time Iruka." I thought Kakashi was very handsome. I dought he feels the same way eh who cares. "Hey Naruto." I look over to see Naruto asleep on the couch. I picked him uo bridal style and carried him to my bed, since his wanst set up yet. I walked out of my room and shut the door quietly. I turned around and walked towards the living room. Kakashi looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

We sat down on the couch, I broke the silence. "I knew sending Naruto to the Chunin exams was a bad idea."

"What are you talking about?"

"He almost died because of them."

"Its making him stronger."

"Hes not ready for it yet." I got up and walked to the kitchen to get some water Kakashi followed. "I know he was ready, if theres was someone on team 7 that shouldnt have gone to the exams it was Sakara."

"What are you talking about?!? She was one of the brighest kids in my class!"
Kakashi moved behind me (all fast like) and placed a hand over my mouth. "Shhh, Naruto is sleeping."

I turned around, to where I was facing him. I stepped back. Akward....."Iruka since you dont have a bed to sleep in do you want to stay at my house?"

"What about Naruto, I dont want him bruning down my house too."

"We both wake up far more early then him, you can come back here in the morning and it will be like yo never even left."

'Okay seams alright, Ill just go get some clothes and we will head out."

*Kakashis POV*

YES! Tricks on him, because I dont have a guest bed so he will have to share one with me.