Chapter 6

Okay so I got my xbox router back from my brother and Im so happi bc I havnt been on xbox since 2014. Also I just realized Im gonna suck ass bc Ive been off for so long >_< Anyways to the story...

------------------------------------------

*Okay so the exams passed and what not and Lady Tsunade became Hokagae and everything's kewl Naruto go his house fixed.*

~Iruka's POV~

I sat next to a river that me and Kakashi sat next to when we told everyone we had to go practice. Then "AHHHHHHHHH" I herd a loud pitch scream. I made my way over the loud, noise and saw Sakura on her knees next to a giant toad, Sasuke and Naruto. I ran over and put both o them over my shoulder. As carried them both back to the village. I looked back, the toad was fading away, and Sakura was following behind me.

I gave the boys to the doctors and me and Sakura sat in the waiting room. Sakura broke the silence, "Dont they need the boy's names?"

"Probably already know both of them, Naruto gets into a lot of trouble and Sasuke is very popular."

"Oh."

"What exactly happened?"

"Naruto, Sasuke, and I were eating ramen, when Naruto said something about being able to summon I giant toad, then Sasuke started to question how and Naruto said Purvey Sage."

I nodded as a signal to keep going.

"Then Sasuke told Naruto to prove it, and we went out there because Naruto said the toad might destroy the whole village. Then he summoned it, Sasuke called the toad some names, then while Naruto was boasting, the toad stomped on Sasuke making Naruto fall off and then stomped again squishing both of them."

"Dosent seam to surprising me knowing them." Saskura nodded. We waited until a nurse came out and started talking to us. She had long brown hair and kind eyes, "Naruto and Sasuke have a couple broken bones and will be staying over night for a little while." I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed. "Anything fatal?" She shook her head no. "But someone will have to stay with them."

I looked at Sakura, "I have to teach the kids at the academy." "Thats okay Iruka-Sensai, Ill stay here with them." I smiled "Thats great! Thank you." Sakura nodded. I walked home, took a shower and changed into Kakashi's pants and shirt. I sat on my bed and took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. Kakashi should be home in two days. Tomorrow is Friday so thats something to look forward to.

~Kakashi's POV~

Izumo and I had a mission to deliver something to someone in the hidden frost village. We were about 1 day away from home, I wanted to get done as soon as possible so I could surprise Iruka. Me and Izumo were walking through the forest and herd someone. "Izumo get down" I whispered. We crouched and I herd someone throw something then I was on the ground. I looked up and saw, Izumo throw something, I looked in the direction he threw it and saw a body with a kunini knife, through their throat and stuck in a tree.

Next thing I knew I woke up in a tent with Izumo's arms around me. I turned my head looking around, waking Izumo up. Izumo looked down at me and kissed me, his lips were soft like Iruka's and they- Wait no I love Iruka not Izmuio. I pulled away "What was that?!" I got up fast but then almost fell back down again. I went down to my knees and Izumo ran over and helped me back up. "You need to take it easy, you took 3 kunini to you back."

"Oh, why did you kiss me?" "You dont remember last night?"My eyes filled with worry, hoping I didnt do anything last night. "No, what happened?" "You started saying come here so I did, and you said kiss me and I did, then we carried on for hours." "Oh, please dont tell anyone about it." "Okay..."Izumo walked out of the tent, as did I. We put up the tent and started going back to the village. I got there faster than I thought two days earlier.

I decided to rest at my house for one night making my come back home unknown. I asked if Izumo if he could stay with me because if Iruka saw him Iruka would know Im home and I need a day to rest. I started thinking to my self hopefully Iruka doesnt find out because if he does he will never forgive me.

~RESTING DAY PASSES~

~Iruka's POV~

I went to the ramen shop to eat because it reminded me of someone that made me happy, Naruto. As I started eating my bowl of ramen, Izumo came in. "Hey Iruka."

"Hello."

Izumo order his food and after he did we started talking, I have to admit he was one of my best friends weve known each other since we were genin.

"I have to tell you something that no one knows and you cant let Kakashi know I told you."

"Okay." I expected to hear that Kakashi did something stupid but nope. Thats not at all what came out of Izumo's mouth.

"Kakashi, made out with another dude."

"How do you know?"

Izumo took in a deep breath, my heart was pounding out of my chest.

"Because Im that dude."

I looked away from Izumo and payed for my food. "I got to go Izumo, make sure Naruto is okay."

"Okay bye Iruka." He smiled and waved, I fake smiled and waved back. I walked back to my house, as tears started to roll down my cheeks. I breathed unevenly through my nose. I finally made it to my house, I sat down on my bed and it took me no time to grab a pillow and start sobbing. Thoughts rushed through my head. Of how much time I spent with Kakashi, what I did with him, and how much I cared. I just wanted to disappear.

Maybe this whole thing was a misunderstanding, and I just need to calm down. I walked over to where Kakashi's clothes were laying and I put them on. I rolled them up once and sat cross cross on my bed. I herd the front door open then close. I walked out and didnt see anyone. I walked back into my bedroom to find Kakashi laying down on my bed.

I didnt want him to know I knew yet because like I said it could all just not be true. I ran over and jumped on Kakashi. I ruffly kissed his lips, as he sat up and placed his hands on my hips. I unfolded my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I pulled away panting "What are you doing home so early?" "I thought I might surprise you, but go easy on me for right now, I got kunini thrown at my back and they cut me deeply. I even blacked out for a couple of hours."

I took off Kakashi's shirt and saw he had white bandages wrapped around his torso. Kakashi looked at me, "That doesnt mean stop" Kakashi took off my shirt and kissed me neck. I didn't kiss back or anything, just put my hands on his shoulders and took it I guess. "Iruka, whats wrong?"
"What do you mean?"
"Usually your all over me when I get home."
"Oh, nothing just a little worried."
"About...."
"Naruto and Sasuke."
"What happened?"
"They got stomped on by a giant toad and have broken bones."
"Ahhh, they have been through worse."
"Your right."
Kakashi pulled me towards him and started kissing me again. I kissed back because I didnt want him to know I was thinking about what Izumo told me. After all Kakashi blacked out, Izumo probably said that because Kakashi was dreaming of me and said something that made him jealous. I dont know I just want to be happy with Kakashi. I pushed him down and kissed him roughly, I snaked my hands behind his head and wove my fingers through his hair.
I pushed his head towards mine making every kiss deeper.