Chapter 2

Okaie dokie brosiki lets start
---------------------------------------

*Iruka's POV*

Kakashi, he only buys what he needs. He doesn't need two beds. That means....I don't know weather to be happy or sad about this.
"Hey Kakashi"
"Yes Iruka."
"Where will I sleep?"
We waked inside his house and into his bedroom. "In here, duh, were friends right?"
"Y-yeah, I don't know what I was thinking."
"Im going to take a shower, are you going to take one too?"
"Yea sure."
"Ill let you get in first then."
~got in and out of shower~
I walked out if the bathroom with a towel around my waist. I saw that Kakashi took off his mask. I kneeled down to pick up a shirt, but couldn't find one. I was standing up so I could turn around and ask Kakashi if I could barrow one, but felt a hand on my back. "Iruka, where did this scar come from?"
"I saved Naruto, and got a shiriken in my back."
"Oh."
"Can I barrow a shirt?"
"Sure."
Kakashi walked over and grabbed a shirt, and handed it to me. "I wont take long in the shower." I nodded. I put on pants and sat down on Kakashi's bed. I flopped back and grabbed on of his pillows. Then snuggled up to it, and thought to myself 'Kakashi is so nice'
I swung my feet onto the bed and got under the blanket. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

*Kakashi's POV*

I wonder if I kissed his shoulder if he would want me to continue up his and neck and to his lips. I guess Ill never know. Iruka is so perfect. I thought to myself as I turned off the water and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.
I saw Iruka was already asleep. I put on pajama pants and climbed into bed with him.

I watched as his chest rises and falls. If only I was brace enough to just kiss him. Just then I herd him say something "leave Naruto alone." he continued "he is just a boy!" Iruka started breathing heavily. I hovered over him and shook his shoulders. Didnt work.
I cupped his face with one hand and whispered in his ear on the opposite side of which i was holding his cheek. "Its okay Iruka. Your safe. Just wake up." His breathing became more stable, but then he said "NARUTO" I straddled him while keeping my hand still touching his face.
"Iruka wake up!" Iruka's breathing became stable once again and his eyes fluttered open. He looked at my hand and I felt blood rush to my cheeks. "Oh, sorry Ill get off now." I felt hand on my waist. "No Kakashi, please don't leave." "A-are you sure."
Iruka nodded. I slide off of him, and smuggled up close to him. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his shoulder. "Is this okay?" Iruka started to blush. "Y-yea." I almost fell asleep after 20 minutes, but Iruka turned around.
His arms were pressed against my chest. I turned to where I was on my back. Iruka rested his head on my chest and snaked one of his arms under neath me. I wonder if this was just because he had a bad dream. Yeah, he just wants to make sure he's safe.
No feelings exchanged.
-----------------------------
SUPER SHORT CHAPTER!
Will be updating before you know it.