Chapter 7

Hayyyyy yallll u better be happy bc I have a couple hundred people waiting for the next chapter in my LxLight Fanfic but nope Im here, with you guys, writing this one...thanks for 100+ u guys are so fetch <3 Also that is a pic of Riichi hes my favorite side character so I had to bring him into the story *duh*
----------------------------------------------

~Kakashi's POV~

I was kissing Iruka, he wasn't enjoying it like normally if I ask him whats up he will just say nothing. Its worth a try, I pushed Iruka down on his back and straddled him. I kissed his neck, in his sweet spot and he didnt even moan he always moans. I sat up, as he placed one hand on my hip, while the other trace my stomach. "Whats wrong?"
"What do you mean?"
"Somethings wrong tell me please."
"No its nothing I swear."
"Okay."
I leaned down to his ear "Iruka, I love you I may mess up sometimes but I will never stop."
I immediately starting kissing his neck trying to get something out of him. Some type of emoji, I gave up. I know he doesn't want to do this right now so I laid down with my body on top of his, panting I made out "Iruka, do you....love me?"
I have trouble saying that because I really was scared to hear the answer. He leaned over and grabbed my cheek, "Of course, why wouldnt I?" "I dont know, Im just not thinking clearly."
"Maybe some sleep will help you."
"Your right."
I got up and striped to my headband and boxers, so did Iruka. I laid down and Iruka cuddled up next to me. "Are you sure your alright Iruka?"
"Yes, love."
~in the morning~
Iruka woke up before me, I sat up and herd someone talking not just Iruka either. I quietly snuck out so I was able to hear them talk. I figured out who the other person was as well.
Iruka started,
"So did you make it up or what?"
"Nope but you cant tell anyone because then I wont be able to date him which Ive wanted to do for a while now."
"Well, are you sure because Im positive he would tell me it happened, because were best friends"
"Well, me and him are gonna becoming one soon."
I peeked around the corner and saw Iruka's face get bright red. "Are you okay Iruka."
Stupid Izumo, I told him not to tell anyone and of all people he tells the person that will care the most. "Yeah Im fine let me just clean my room and take a shower and maybe we can go get Kakashi and we can hang out."
"Okay."
Izumo gave Iruka a closed eyed smile, thats so my thing! I stood and waited for Iruka to come in. He walked in and I put my hand over his mouth and ouched him to the bed. Tears started to form in his eyes. "Iruka Umino, it meant nothing as I told you I was blacked out."
I looked away because Irukas tears were falling onto my hand. "Iruka, thats why you didnt moan, take my headband, or even smile last night." I took my my hand off of his mouth.
He breathed heavily through his nose. He angrily whispered "I trusted you, I could barley sleep with you gone, and now you repay me by cheating on me?"
"No, I wasnt ever going to cheat, I never will, and never thought about it."
I straddled him and held his hand above his head. "I meant it, I wouldn't ever do anything like that, you know that right?"
"Kakashi get off of me."
I used one hand and wiped his tears. "Iruka, please tell me you believe me." I leaned down and kissed him more passionate then ever before. As our lips began to tear apart Iruka bit my lip, so I went back down for one more.
"Kakashi, I really dont know."
Iruka looked at me with the most innocent eyes, my eyes started to water. I took a deep breath in and kissed Iruka one more time. I needed to savor the taste because as soon as I pull away I wont be getting another for a while.
Iruka bit my lip, as always. I let him explore, I let go of Iruka's wrist and snaked them behind his back.
He tangled his fingers in my hair. I loved it when he did that. He broke the kiss and started panting, "Kakashi I do love you, more than anything in the world. But after my shower your leaving and not coming back." Before I could argue he kissed me again, I closed my eyes and hoped it was a dream.
It wasnt, I pressed Iruka closer to me, to the point where out chest where touching. His body was very warm, I could do this all day. I must have spoke to soon because Iruka started untangling his fingers and took my head band off as he pulled his hands alway from my head.
We were both panting, "Iruka, can I at least put the headband on you one more time?"
He nodded. He got into a position to where he was in between my legs. I tied the headband and kissed his shoulder before he could get up. He fell back onto me, I wrapped my legs around him and kissed his neck. He moaned soft and quietly, as I left my mark on the back of his neck so it could be covered up.
I unwrapped my legs and Iruka turned around pecked my cheek. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the water.
I left the bedroom and walked into the living room. Izumo rubbed the back of his neck. "What are you doing here?"
"I could ask you the same question."
I walked over to the kitchen and poured my self a glass of water. "But I asked first."
"I crashes here last nigh because something happened."
"I needed to tell Irkua something."

~Iruka's POV~

I finshed uo in the shower and put on Kakashi's headband. I tied it perfectly, and folded mine to look like his. I walked out dressed and saw Kakashi talking to Izumo. "Well, I just want you to know, I have a little bit of feelings for Iruka, and you told him we kissed."
Izumo nodded, "Why? you cant be trusted by me and have fun without me because I know damn well I dont have not one little feeling for you. but were not gonna act like kids infront of Iruka" With that Kakashi started walking towards my door, he walked past me and grabbed my hand.
"I hope you know how much this fucking hurt me. I love you more than ANYTHING, Id kill to stay with you." Kakashi got dressed and left. Instead of going to Kakashi's place first we went to Riichi's place. I saw Riichi and he started blushing, "Hey Iruka."
"Hello."
Me and Izumo walked in and sat down, Riichi sat next to me.
Izumo started the conversation
"So what have you been up to."
"I just finished assassinating two people."
"Oh, wh-, I have to go! Ill be late bye guys."
Izumo left and it was just me and Riichi.
"Iruka, Ive wanted to tell you this for a long time and its okay if you want to leave after but umm.....I like you..."
"Oh."
Kakashi popped into my mind. I got up hugged Riichi and left. I started walking to my house and the whole time Kakashi's smiling face wouldnt leave my mind, I have to admit I really want to see him again. No! he cheated and I cant except that. I made it to my house and sat down on my couch. I went to rub my forehead and felt the head band and remembered that its Kakashi's.
I took it off and and went into my room. I laid down on my bed wishing and hoping that Kakashi knew that I wasnt really over him that quickly and I never would be. I sat up and grabbed a pillow. I placed it between my thighs, wrapped my arms around it tightly, rested my chin on it and tears ran down my face. I didnt open my mouth to sob I just stared at the wall and let the tears trickle down my face and onto my pillow.