Chapter 8

Ayee ppls go check out my Kellic fanfic. Thats Asuma^
-------------------------------------------------

•Kakashi's POV•

It was 2 in the afternoon, not long after Iruka distanced himself from me. I needed to go back and get my pants and stuff. That was a good excuse. But Ill do it later tonight, for now I have to go check on the number one knuckled headed ninja.
As I waked to the hospital I read my book. I ran into Asuma he walked with me to the hospital. "Hey Kakashi."
"Helll Asuma."
"Who are you going to see?"
I smelled the smoke coming from the cigarette in his mouth.
"Naruto and Sasuke."
"What happened with them?"
"I have no idea."
"Oh well, have you seen Iruka lately Ive been meaning to talk to him."
"Nope havnt seen him around either."
"How was your mission, get any injuries?"
"Get 3 kunini in the back pretty deep thats it nothing major." Asuma took the cigarette out and blew smoke.
"Oh well tell me when you find out bye Kakashi!" Asuma waved.
"Goodbye." I waved back.
I walked into the building and felt the warm air. I walked up to the desk and asked the lady with brown hair to tell me which room Naruto and Sasuke were in. I wanted to check on Sasuke and get a story from him first.
I walked into the room to see him talking to Sarkrua.
"Hello Kakashi-sensai."
Sarkura said as she bowed.
"Hello, so Sasuke what happened?"
"Naruto, he was being a-"
"Knuckled headed ninja."
"No worse than that, he summoned a giant frog and it stomped on us."
"Naruto summoned it "
"Yea."
"The blonde one?"
"Yea."
"That likes ramen."
Sakura was getting mad "YES SNESAI! HE SUMMONED IT NARUTO UZUMAKAI!"
"Okay okay. hahaha"
"What is wrong with you?"
"Broken ribs, leg, and shoulder."
"Sakura, why are you here?"
"Iruka was suppose to help me but I guess he git caught up and teaching those kids."
"Ill watch over them until 5 you can do whatever sound good?"
I have her a closed eye smile.
"Yea! Thank you Kakashi-Sensai."
Sakura ran out and Sasuke spoke "Phew, thank you I never thought she would go away."
"hahaha, Im going to go you some space for a few while I go talk to Naruto."
"Okay."
I shuffled over to Naruto room. I though pretty hard about coming to visit this knuckle head. "KAKASHI-SENSAI!! HOW ARE YOU!?!"
"Calm down Naruto, Im fine."
"Oh haha. How was your mission?"
Naruto scratched the back of his neck and gave a closed eye smile.
"Good got a few minor scratched thats all."
"Wow. Wanna know how I got here Kakashi-Sensai? Do ya?"
"Sure Naruto."
"I summoned a huge toad to squash Sasuke, because Im better that loser."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah, believe it! aslo Kakashi-Sensai can you go get me some ramen?"
"Sure Naruto where from?"
"That place by Iruka's house."
"Okay, Ill go see if Sasuke wants anything real quick, get a nurse to assist you both and head out."
"Your the best Kakashi!"
I walked into Sasukes room, he was fast asleep. I walked up to the nurse with my hands in my pockets. She had mid back length hair, that was blonde. "Can you keep an eye on Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha while I run out and get something from them?"
"Sure."
I gave her a closed eye smile and headed for the ramen shop.

*Iruka's POV*
I got of my bed and decided to take a shower and nap. I put on Kakashi's clothes and took of his head band. I was about to set it down when I herd a knock. I quickly stood up, grabbed the head band wanting to put it on as I gretted the person at the door, and opened the door saw Riichi at the door, "Hello."
"Iruka, listen Im so-"
I cut him off my placing my hand on his cheek, "Its okay, just can you tie this head band for me?"
"Yeah sure."
As I turned around I saw Kakashi look at me. Then Asuma ran up next to him and out his arm around him on his shoulder. I guess Kakashi didn't care that much. I turned back around after Riichi was done and thanked him. "Umm, can we hang out later tonight?"
"Y-you want to h-hang out with m-me."
Riichi did seam pretty cute when he stuttered.
"Yeah, we could go look at this stars in the really cool place I found a while back."
"Okay."
"Ill come bye your house later tonight."
"Okay not to late because I have a 2 week mission that starts tomorrow."
"Okay."
I shut the door behind me,slid down the door till I was sitting. I herd a knock apron my door (to find death staring in my face) I stood up once again and opened it. It was Kakashi, "I told you to leave me alone didnt I?"
"I needed my clothes and head band."
"O-oh."
I slowly walled into my room while Kakashi sat on the couch, I took my time taking the clothes off. When I got re dressed in my clothes I walked out of the bedroom. "Here ya go...."
"Oh I didnt even realize you had them on, I guess Im just used to it."
Kakashi took the clothes and steeped closer to me. I thought he was going in for a kiss but he reached up and grabbed the head band off my head. I let out a little sigh. Kakashi left my headband on the coffee table.
He walked out if the door, I couldnt bare seeing him leave so I kept a shirt. I took a nap and waited for eight to roll around.
~eight~
I walked over to Riichi's house, knocked on the door and he answered.
"Hey Iruka, I have until 9 then I have to leave."
"Oh Im so sorry about the time it took I was watching over Naruto."
I lied.
"So where are we going?"
"To this place by the river, I love it there its so peaceful."
"Um crap, hey Iruka."
"Yeah."
"Can I take a rain check I forgot I had to pack."
"Yeah we can do it when you get back."
"Thats great! By Iruka."
I walked away and waved, "Bye."
I had on Kakashi's shirt, I headed home to put my vest inside. I kept 4 kunini on me just incase. Everyone in the village should be asleep, Ill go to the river then I guess.
~Get There~
I saw Asuma training with Kakashi. I didnt want to bring attention so I walked past them quietly, they didnt even notice me.
I herd Asuma talk while panting, "Ugh, its getting late so Im gonna head home. In an hour Ill be going on a long ass mission."
"Ill miss you." When Kakashi said that my mouth dropped. "Ill miss you to, Ill have no one to keep me in shape. Anyways good night."
"Goodnight Asuma."
I laid down on my stomach and put my forhead on my arms and I wasnt but 5 inches from grass. I felt some one else standing next to my head. They laid down then they leaned to one side propping there head up with there arm.
"Go away."
"No, why are you here?"
"Trying to make some decisions."
I rolled over and my hands where under my head. My eyes started to water so I sat up. "About what?"
"Rather I still love you or not."
"Oh, I still love you."
"But you like Asuma."
"Hahaha where did you get that from?"
" You guys said youer gonna miss each other."
Kakashi sat up and saw the tears running down my face.
"Were very good friends." Kakashi wiped the tears from under my eyes with his thumbs.
"Iruka, come here."
I couldn't bare to resist him anymore. I crawled onto his lap straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest. I felt him lay down and place his arms around me. "I love you Iruka."
I stopped the tear flow and hovered over him. Kakashi wrapped his arms around my neck. I roughly kissed him, he kissed back in a second.
I pulled away. "I have to stop this."
"Stop what?"
"Giving in."
"Theres nothing wrong with that."
I kissed him again as I tangled my fingers in his hair.