1

Karen

Drew and I sat at the table talking as we waited for the cameras to roll.
Today is the day after 30 years of never telling the story about how-

"Okay Bishop and First Lady Sheard!
We have a 2 minute call."

Tiffany shouted from one of the pews.

We both nodded our heads and I took a deep breath. Drew put his hands over mind making me look at him. He sent me a warm smile and I smiled back.

"I'm going to be right here sweetie."

"I know baby"

He leaned over giving me a kiss before the photographer came over.

"Bishop and First Lady can I please snap another picture of you two before we start?"

"60 seconds!"

Tiffany shouted.

"Of course"

Drew said....
We smiled and posed looking over at the photographer. He snapped the photo and showed it.

 He snapped the photo and showed it

"It's beautiful!
Thank you!"

I said before Tiffany shouted once again.

"30 seconds!"

The photographer left us and Drew and I focused on the camera. I started to get nervous and already emotional before the camera's started rolling. Drew noticed and put his hand on my thigh. I took another deep breath and placed a smile on my face.

"5, 4, 3, 2..."

Tiff said knowing it was finally time.

"Hi I'm Bishop J Drew Sheard"

"And I'm First Lady Karen Clark-Sheard."

"Today we will be doing a hour long video to tell you the detailed story about a specific scenes in our Biopic Movie that premiered on Lifetime on June 16th."

"We want to thank you all for watching it and we reached 3.5 million views all over the world so thank you so much for your love and support to us."

Drew and I took turns saying lines then they stopped the cameras for a break.

"Baby"

"Yea?"

"If you get scared, uncomfortable, sad or anything we can just stop the recording and not do it. I don't want you to think you have to do it because of what the media says.
And you know today being our sons birthday and our anniversary-"

"I'm okay baby.
I know you'll be here for me.
If I need to stop recording and take a few minutes that's fine but I need to tell the story."

I said looking into his eyes.
He knew that I wanted this so he just rubbed the side of my face.
After another minute or two the camera's started to roll and I had the first couple minutes to speak.

"Tonight we'll be touching base on the scenes that we're about my infertility journey,
the pregnancies, my marriage, my mental health, being church leaders, our personal lives, being on the road working, balancing out our lives, and a lot of church affairs that happened. One thing will lead after another so these major sequences of events will all fall right after each other. All of that will be covered tonight even you will get scenes that we're cut out of the movie.
So stay tuned."

Just so you know this book is made up.
None of this is true.
Don't take any offense to it if you don't like it don't read it.

With love, @JaiCreations 😶‍🌫️

A note for one's who will continue,

Most of the parts you will read will be flashbacks and not Karen actually telling the story. Let's just say she's telling the story but she's telling the story but you can see what actually happened. But supposedly it's just cut out scenes or just scenes in the "Biopic"😂💙

Okay Enjoy🧡

@JaiCreations 😶‍🌫️