Chapter 10

Sirens echoing through the city, police cars flying on the road, big black SUVS driving recklessly after one grey car, people running out of the way, Blake running for his life, and then Ryder driving after Blake for information on where Chase is.
It's chaos on the streets of Paris.
Blake knew that if the police found out he was a pup-napper, they would lock him up in prison. So he makes a quick run for an apartment building and runs inside.
Ryder groans in irritation when the man runs into the building. He then realizes that he has pursuers, so he hits his foot to the pedal and drives off.
Luke, the expert kidnapper, takes out a pistol from his pocket and starts firing at the police cars.

"That's my target! Not yours!" he yells. He steers toward one police car and gives it one nice shove. The police car loses control and goes spinning toward the bars of the bridge.
The car hits the metal and goes flying off of the bridge, and into the water.

A policeman in an SUV picks up his walkie talkie. "We're gonna need more backup. We're dealing with two suspects" the policeman says. "Backup is coming" another policeman says.

The policeman takes out his pistol and starts shooting the black SUVS. Luke hits the gas and drives out of the mess. He is desperate to get Ryder. A few of his men manage to escape the mess and they follow their boss after Ryder.
"I'm just wasting my time" Ryder says. He looks to the rear-view mirror to see around five black SUVS coming after him. Ryder pulls out his pistol from his pocket.
He quickly looks out of the window and fires a few bullets at one car. He then hurries back to the steering wheel.

A bullet fires through the glass of the car Ryder is driving. Ryder immediately ducks his head.
Ryder steers the wheel quickly and performs a drift to make a fast left turn.
"I gotta lose these guys" Ryder says. Ryder glances at the rear-view mirror and sees that his pursuers haven't made the left turn yet.

He halts the car and gets out quickly. In a panic, Ryder looks around for somewhere to go. He runs down a long alleyway between two buildings.
"They won't find me now" he says.
Just then he bumps into someone. Ryder looks up to a see an angry cop standing infront of him. "You could escape those guys, but not us" the cop says.

▫️◽️◻️⬛️◻️◽️▫️

The PAW Patrol had been pursuing the Ruff Ruff Pack out of town now and into the desert. "Wildcat, I need you to take good aim and clog Dwayne and Hubcap's motorbike with yarn" Skye says.
Wildcat steers his motorcycle a little to the left. "Meow! Yarn ball launcher!" he says.
His yarn launcher comes out of his cat-pack and he begins firing yarn balls.
Skye turns her motorbike into its jet form. She spots a canyon ahead.
"Pups, we need to get the Ruff Ruff Pack to head to that canyon. I have a plan" Skye says. "On it, Skye ma'am!" the pups say.

Rocky gets on the left of the Ruff Ruff Pack and Zuma gets on the right. Wildcat and Rubble stay at the back, pushing the Ruff Ruff Pack toward the canyon.
"These stinky pups! We need to shake them off!" Gasket says. The Ruff Ruff Pack drive into the canyon, just according to Skye's plan.
"Good! Now Rubble and Rocky, I need you two to race to the top of the canyon. Your gonna see a very large boulder. I need you two to push it down. We need to trap the Ruff Ruff Pack" Skye says. "We're counting on you two."

"Rubble on the Moto double!" Rubble says.
"Green means, go Moto go!" Rocky barks. He and Rubble take a different way that leads to the top of the canyon. "There's the boulder" Rubble points out. "We need to push it down before the Ruff Ruff Pack get to this area of the canyon" Rocky says.
Rubble and Rocky drive toward the boulder. Rubble uses his shovel to start pushing and Rocky uses the fork-lifters on his motorcycle to push.

The boulder only grumbles slightly, but doesn't give way. "Hurry pups! The Ruff Ruff Pack will be here soon!" Skye says.

"We're trying" Rocky says. Rocky and Rubble activate full power on their motorcycles and the boulder finally starts giving way.
The boulder rolls to the edge of the canyon and then falls down. Rocky and Rubble watch from above.
"They trapped us" Dwayne says. The Ruff Ruff Pack halt at the boulder and the PAW Patrol stop at the back of them.
Hubcap groans with anger. Skye lands her motorcycle. "Give back the stuff!" Wildcat growls.
"What do we do, Hubcap?" Dwayne asks.
"Give back the stuff. Those things stinks anyways" Hubcap says.

"You always say everything stinks" Gasket says. "Because it really does" says Hubcap. The Ruff Ruff Pack give back the items they stole.
"The Ruff Ruff Pack will be back!" Hubcap says. "Ruff Ruff Pack! Ruff Ruff Pack! Ruff Ruff Pack!" they chant as they drive away in defeat.

The PAW Patrol pups howl together to celebrate their victory. "Now let's return these items to the museum and look for Marshall" Skye says.

▫️◽️◻️⬛️◻️◽️▫️

In the meantime, Ryder was sitting in the cops office at a desk. He was facing the captain of the police department. "Why are you taking peoples' cars and then damaging them?" the captain asks, in a strong French accent.
"Listen sir, I don't get how you're a cop and your suppose to be keeping Paris safe, yet you don't know that there are pup-nappers out there pup-napping peoples dogs and killing them for their fur.
I've never been to Paris before but I already know this and yet you still don't.
What kind of police and security does Paris have?" Ryder boldly says.

"Who are you to be talking to me like that?" the captain glares at Ryder with a deadly stare.
"You wanna who I am? I'm a cop, just like you. But I'm a different cop. Kinda like an undercover cop, not exactly. I only use my cop powers when they are needed" Ryder says.
"I don't believe you. There was is not single boy on this planet that has become a cop" the captain says. "Not a single boy? There is one" Ryder corrects the captain. It is actually pretty true that Ryder is a cop, because of the ultimate police rescues.

"Anyways, I'm here to save my pup from those pup-nappers. I'll do what I have to do in order to save him" Ryder straight up says. "If you break the laws again, you're going to prison" the captain says.
"I'll see about that" Ryder says and leaves the office.

▫️◽️◻️⬛️◻️◽️▫️

Luke and his men were searching for Ryder everywhere. "Darn! He escaped!" Luke says. "We'll have to try another time" a man says.