Chapter 5

In a city in France known as Paris, four men are walking on their way with a cage.

(I don't much about France because I'm not from there. I just decided to choose France because it's something a little different. At first I was thinking of Mayor Humdinger pup-napping Chase but everyone is sick of that guy causing trouble. It would also be a lot more boring if I chose him. I also chose France because I just watched the movie Taken and I just wanted to choose it)

"This pup is gonna be worth a lot of money. He's strong and his fur would make the perfect coat" the man holding the cage says. "Your right, Blake. I know our boss is gonna be really happy. He might give us an extra tip" another man says, who goes by the name Louis.
The men stop infront of a green door which belongs to a pretty old looking house. They knock on the door and the green door opens.

An old and very mean looking man appears. "Hi Boss James" Blake greets his boss with a hand shake. "Did you guys get what I asked for?" Boss James asks.
The men walk inside and close the doors.
"Yes we did" another man says, who goes by the name Robert.
"We got a strong German Shepherd who also has very nice fur that would be good for a coat" Blake explains. Blake opens the cage and grasps Chase's scruff, then pulls him roughly out of the cage.

Boss James takes the pup and looks him over. "This is awesome. I can make a lot of money from him. I just have to decide what I want to do with him" James says.
Boss James and his men go deeper into the big house  and take a long narrow dark stairway to the under floor.

The men walk through narrow corridors where there are hundreds of doors

The men walk through narrow corridors where there are hundreds of doors. They stop at one door and Boss James opens the door with a key.
The room inside is medium, dim, the floor is dirt and the walls are just grey cement. Boss James' men help him chain Chase.
Chase's four paws are separately chained to the ground. His neck is also chained and a muzzle is put tightly on his snout. "There, now this pup won't ever be able to escape. Actually, no pup in this place won't ever be able to escape like a long time ago" Boss James says, in his deep, evil and old voice.

The fourth man known as Edward, kicks Chase on his flank. The men laugh and then leave the room. Boss James shuts the metal door and locks it with a key.
"Let's go see what we're gonna do with him" he says.
The men walk by hundreds of other doors that belong to rooms which contain pup-napped pups. The pups inside the rooms whimper out of fear.

"Shut your muzzles, you mutts!" Boss James bangs one of the doors.

▫️◽️◻️⬛️◻️◽️▫️

Chase's eyes crack open after a long and deep sleep. As much as he wants to stretch out his limbs, he figures that he's unable to do so.
He looks to his right and left and sees that each paw of his, is chained strongly to the ground. Chase then discovers that he can't speak because there's a rusty muzzle on his snout.

When Chase's senses fully return, thats when he starts panicking. Where am I? he thinks.
His ears go flat to his head and he starts whimpering. Chase looks around the dim room.
Ryder he thinks.
Then he feels a sharp wave of pain coming from his right flank. Chase looks to his flank and sees cut wounds going across. Around the wounds is blood that has dried on Chase's fur.