This is the same time when Abhimanyu said, "Captain you know, this pizza is too tasty to resist. Tsk, my bad you nowadays stayed on this damn bed closing your eyes enjoying your beauty sleep. Yaar it's too much I miss our fight, our Tom and Jerry relation, our friendship, our lo....."

"But he didn't mention he loves me" Adhyaa told her, trying to make herself right and Inaya wrong.

"Priya, believe me he does love you. And you yourself confirm it. I didn't even for a second say the word 'Love' but you did. Please..... Please wake up for him, for your family,................for M..E." Inaya tried to explain her his love.

"Eno, please stay with me. I don't want to go anywhere. Please just stay with me. I want you to be with me by my side." Adhyaa was vulnerable to even think about her exit from her life.

"Gudiya........ I will. I'll be there for you with you, seeing you from your behind. Maybe will came in another form. But for that you have to wake up, Gudiya. You have to. You remember I wanted to do many things in my life." Inaya tried to explain her point of you. As previously mentioned she was the calm one. She handled every situation very calmly and made Adhyaa to think about the situation with other point of view too. Adhyaa nodded remembering the days when they shared their dreams to one another.

"Just for those dreams, wake up. And don't worry we will meet again. We shall meet." Inaya told Adhyaa and slowly slowly disappeared from there. She called her to come there again but she disappeared with a happy smile on her face. Now she was alone, alone on the bench where for the first time she let her parents speak to her, where she cried for her every miseries.

This is the time when she suddenly opened her eyes and whispered 'Eno'.

Abhimanyu was quick enough to call the doctor and nurse. He went out and called the nurse and also informed her to call the doctor. In the party they invited the doctor too, Dr. Sanjeev, as he was a friend of Adwet and also in case of such emergencies. Abhimanyu went towards her bed and sat beside her and held her hand and said, "Captain, look at me. Look, I am here." He told her. She didn't say anything, she just looked at Abhimanyu and thought about what Inaya was saying. True to her words, she did see the love in his eyes for her. His eyes did tell everything. She thought about him from their first meeting to the day when he came with her brother to rescue her but why? Why did he came there even if he knew that his life would be in danger. She knew she was dumb in this section to comprehend what were these feelings. She was unromantic or as she considered herself.

The doctor already came and checked while she was concentrating on his face, especially his eyes. But his eyes were on the doctor's movement. He suddenly looked at her sensing her gaze on him and she averted her gaze from him and looked at the doctor.

"Everything is fine. Now, how are you feeling Ms. Adhyaa?" Asked the doctor, Sanjeev. Adwet, her cousins, her parents and her whole family along with Kashish's, Abhimanyu's and Ishaan's family came there.

Adhyaa tried to say something but no words came out of her mouth. Seeing her struggle, Dr. Sanjeev asked, "Okay, look here and move your head at my questions in yes and no, okay."

Adhyaa nodded her head. "Okay, so answer me, are you feeling any kind of pain in your throat?" Dr. Sanjeev again asked her. He knew after sleeping for a long time, she would suffer such difficulties. Adhyaa shook her head in no.