Bahzeek stood up, "Y'all boys I'm out."

"Forreal?" Sanchez turned to his friend who was eager to be out of there and he couldn't say he blamed him. Hell, ass being shaken in his face made him realized a hour was gonna be far too long.

"Yeah, Victoria's here."

"Oh, she's quick with it. I mean I was joking," Dorian chuckled. "I don't want you to leave, bro."

"If my girl tell me to come on then I'm out, nigga. Asha rode with her," he let Sanchez know before glancing at the girls now sitting back beside him.

"You can't leave cause you drove," Dorian leaned forward when Sanchez moved to get up.

"Calm down. I'll be back," Sanchez held his hand out for him to relax. He just wanted to see his girlfriend since he hadn't seen her since the night before.

He and Zeek walked off together toward the exit of the gated area where the truck was parked in the road. Victoria climbed from the passenger seat to the backseat with her eyes staring into Zeek like she had a mouthful for him. It made Sanchez's eyebrows dart up because he couldn't imagine what they were currently at odds about. They were always happy go lucky.

Asha who was in the driver's seat let the window down but he wasn't going for that. He opened the door to her in a robe and bonnet like she had no intentions of leaving the house.

"Look at you lookin' like somebody momma," he smiled at her attire then kissed her, "Hey baby."

"Hi," she beamed, "What you doing out here looking the way you're looking?"

"What I'm looking like?" he rested his arm in her lap and pulled her robe open a bit to see what was going on underneath. She had on a bra and shorts.

"Too fine to be out here without me. I need to go and make an announcement over there?" she teased.

"Yeah, go tell them folks what it is," he played along but had no problem with her actually doing it, "You're about to go to sleep or you're up?"

"I was actually waiting on you to call me. I thought you had to study tonight."

"Yeah, but Dorian a lil off and wanted us to come out here with him. Don't go to sleep tho. I'ma drop him to the house and come over there with you."

"Don't be too long. I have a class in the morning," she brushed her hand over his face. He nodded, peeking over his shoulder when a car sped past them. She turned his head and gave him kiss, "Let me get them home."

It was then he realized the couple in the back were in a heated discussion. They weren't loud but their tone made it obvious they needed to be behind a door to truly settle their issue.

"A lil more lips," he leaned in for a few more kisses. She put a bit more umph in them making him hum, "Mm, I'ma see you later."

He closed the door and waited until she pulled off to reenter the gate and go back to where he left Dorian. When he returned the two girls Dorian sat with were taking turning shoving their tongues down his throat. The other two girls had found dudes to replace him and Zeek, giving them dances with another blunt in rotation. If Dorian wasn't his boy he would've left like he wanted to but he was going to give Dorian another thirty minutes to enjoy himself.

Sanchez watched the time like a hawk and jumped up from his seat when those thirty minutes were up. He went back to the other cabana and immediately knew Dorian was now drunk. The were all having a loud conversation as they were a foot and a half away from each other.

"Aye, D let's ride," he nodded his head toward the exit.

"The fun's just getting started, bruh. Where you even went?"