"I don't know but right now ain't the time to find out," Sanchez made his way through the crowd for a seat under the cabanas.

"Sanchez!?" a voice full of surprise made him turn over their shoulder.

He slowed down to peek back under a cabana they passed to catch who was calling him like that. Four girls were in there but only one smiled and waved to let it be known she was the one that spoke to him. He stared at her for a few seconds before his 'brows shot up and a smile graced his face as he stepped in, in a bit of shock.

"Damn wassup, Chenai? How you been?" they embraced each other with matching smiles.

"I've been good, how are you tho? You done got bulky on me," she took in the change in his body competition, sure to give his arms a nice squeeze, "You look good."

"I know," he responded and earned a playful eye roll, "What you doing in the city? I ain't seen you since graduation night."

"Tell me about it but I just graduated so I'm back while I find a job in my field. How's Dorian? You guys still—"

"Chenai?" Dorian's voice quickly answered her question, "I was wondering who my boy was talking to. Wassup with you?"

"Not much. Y'all here with other people? I mean y'all are more than welcome to join us over here." she offered.

Sanchez and Bahzeek both were on the verge of declining except Dorian had other plans. He made his way over to the couch with two girls on it while Chenai patted for Sanchez to take the spot beside her. He nodded at the girl on the other side of Chenai. Zeek shook his head and took the empty chair in the corner.

"You smoke or drink? Or you're still playing ball?" Chenai asked, taking a lit blunt from her friend.

"I'm still playing ball," he adjusted his jeans to get comfortable on the couch with one arm on the back of it. Chenai nodded and took a hit of the pearled blunt with ease. He couldn't help but notice how much she'd changed yet remained the same.

"What?" she blew the smoke in the air to avoid it getting in his face, "Why you watching me? If you wanna hit let me know cause I know some or y'all don't care about the rules."

"I ain't one of them niggas. It's just funny running into you after the last time I saw you."

She had been the first girl he was ever involved with meaning his first kiss and who he shared his virginity with so, she meant quite a bit to him back in the day. It was the first time he felt any romantic feelings toward anyone but due to their sudden cut off he never felt the real affects of them. It confused him but he never dwelled on it. He simply started hoeing since he wasn't virgin anymore and got practice in with her.

"Such a long time ago, right?"

"Hell yeah," He nodded then glanced across the way to see Dorian and surprisingly both the girls hitting it off. He had them smiling and giggling as he sipped from his cup.

Simon says put ya hands on ya hips, Simon says put ya hands on knees. in one swift and synchronized motion, the girls were up throwing their ass. Sanchez looked to Zeek who had his foot on his knee, scrolling upon his phone like an uncle. Dorian's hand moved up and down in the air in encouragement as he bobbed his head to the song.

Chenai was the closest to him and the sheer cover up over her bikini got caught her in her ass with each pop of her back. He sat and put his elbows on his knees to turn his attention out toward the pool. Some people were dancing as well but he chose to watch the people in the water playing. There were five couples – a girl on each dude's shoulder – trying to take the other down.