Consequences

i swear the next chapter wont take so long to get out ive just had a busy month. "march madness" but like actually because most days in march i had stuff to do

"Mm," Tadashi whined, curled in a ball next to me. I noticed a pain in my stomach, but it was nothing some medicine couldn't fix.

"Tadashi?"

"It hurts.."

"I told you it would."

"It hurts a lot!"

"Hold on, I'll be right back." I got up and went to the bathroom so I could grab some medicine for us both. There was already water in my room, so I didn't need to get any.

I walked back in. Tadashi was on the edge of the bed, next to a small trash can.

"Did you throw up?" I inquired.

"A little," he cried, pain in his voice and some tears on his face.

I took the medicine.

"Can you take this?"

"I think so."

I handed him two pills and the water, and he took them. I checked the time. It was only seven in the morning.

"Are you feeling a bit better or do you still need this?"

"I think I'm good now."

I nodded and took the smelly can to the back door and dumped it, followed by cleaning it a bit. I did not want this smell anywhere near me.

I lied back down next to him, after setting the can next to the bed for his easy access. I thought about what I remembered from the night prior. It seemed like everything, but I wouldn't know if I forgot something.

"How much do you remember from last night?"

"I don't know, everything? Nothing?" He said weirdly.

"Are you still drunk?"

"Maybe a little," he admitted, "but not a lot anymore."

I nodded. He pulled himself closer to me. "I'm just gonna lie here for a while." His arms wrapped around me. "I'm in pain."

"So what do you remember?"

"I don't know, a lot happened."

"Yeah, but just basic events."

"I'll just give you a summary of what I think happened. First, I was acting like a kid, laughing all the time and being amazed by little things. Which was partially just to bother you."

"You succeeded."

"I remember...I don't know why, but I was mad at you, and my chest was wet."

"Yeah, you spilled alcohol on your shirt. That's why you're wearing one of mine."

"I am?" He looked down. "I didn't even notice."

"Yeah, you didn't let me change it."

"I do remember that."

"You kept saying that I wasn't, well, me. I think you thought I was some random guy."

He laughed. "Yeah, that was also kinda on purpose."

"What about the part when you told me a secret? Was that on purpose?"

He blushed. "What do you mean? I didn't do that."

"Oh yes you did," I smirked, "yeah, it was about me."

"What did I say?"

"You said that...actually, I don't remember."