1.

1. That was his number. The team captain of the volleyball team.

Chikara Ennoshita.

That was not who I was thinking of at that moment, though. I was thinking of our number twelve. Tadashi Yamaguchi. That was the boy on my mind.

Yah, I didn't know why I liked him so much. He was such a little dork.

"Wait up! Tsukki!" I heard. I turned my head and saw him waving and running up to me. He caught up to me. I rolled my eyes and pushed up my glasses.

"You're so weird, Tadashi," I said. He giggled and put his arm around me. "Gyah, what are you doing? Get off me!"

"You know you like me." His remark made me nervous, so I looked away from him. He didn't usually say things like that.

"What makes you say that?" I sighed. He just laughed.

"We're going to my house, right?"

"That's what I thought, unless you don't want to."

"No, I'd prefer that since your family is home, and mine isn't."

"Okay. I," I paused. I wanted to tell him something that kept him on his toes. But I didn't know what at all. I stopped walking and grabbed his chin, then turned him to me. I closely looked at him. "I have something to show you when we get there."

Tadashi got flustered and looked away, but only with his eyes. I let go of his face and walked one step in front of him.

I turned around and looked at him for a second, then turned back around.

He was still red as a strawberry. Suddenly I wanted to eat a strawberry. The food, not, uh, Yamaguchi. I meant the food.

We made our way to his house. I typed in the code to his garage. I'd seen him type it in so many times, and I never purposely memorized it, but it just stuck. I watched the garage door open.

"How do you know...?" He asked.

"Oh come on, you type it right in front of me at least three times a week."

I nudged his shoulder with my palm and walked in his house. I made my way down the hallway and to his room.

"I'll be back," Tadashi said as I placed my hand on the doorknob. I nodded slightly and pushed it open, to reveal his room. It was messier than it usually was, I wondered why.

I threw my bag on the ground and lied on his bed, facing the wall. Ugh, I'm so tired, this bed is so comfortable...

Footsteps got louder and I heard Tadashi walk up to the side of the bed. He touched my arm.

"Are you gonna sleep for a while?" He asked. I groaned at him. He took my glasses off of me. "At least take these off."

I grabbed his hand from behind me and pulled him down. "Come here," I said into the pillow. He climbed over me and lied facing me. I opened my eyes and saw, slightly blurry, him smiling at me with my glasses on. I sat up, despite my fatigue. Then I grabbed him, and told him to sit up.

"What do you need?" He politely asked. I grabbed my glasses off him and put them back on.

"You didn't think I forgot, did you?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. I touched the collar of his shirt with my thumb, and ran over it a couple times. "Oh, don't tell me you did," I whispered in his ear. I watched his face turn a bright pink just as it had a few moments before.

"No, no, I didn't forget what you said," he practically whimpered.

"Good." I placed my other hand on his chin and leaned toward him.

"S-so, what did you want to show me?"

"Well don't be impatient, you'll know soon enough."

I didn't want to admit it, but my heart was pounding out of my chest that whole time, and my mind raced with anxious thoughts. But I had to stay confident. I'd already committed.

"You're acting so- ah, Tsukki," he said as I lightly kissed his jawline.

"Acting so what?"

"Out of character, I guess."

"Mmm, is that such a bad thing?"

"N-no, it's a good thing. I like it. I mean, I like you regularly, too. I mean, I'm not saying-"

I covered his mouth with my finger. "Shh, you're talking too much."

He nodded at me. I took my finger off and tilted my head in front of him, feeling his breath. I smiled at him, and laughed.

"Is something wrong? D-did I do something?"

"No, nothing's wrong with you." I put my hand on his neck, specifically on his pulse, to feel how fast his was. Quite fast. And speeding up now that I could feel it.

I touched my lips to his, and felt him embrace me. I kissed along his jawline and down to the crook of his neck where I left a small mark. It was just about the size of a fingertip, but it was surely there. A normal shirt would probably show it, but the volleyball jerseys wouldn't.

I pulled away, looked in his eyes deeply, shoved my glasses in his face and lied back down.

"You're so distracting, Tadashi. I'm sleeping now." I opened my eyes a little to see his reaction, but closed them again after I got what I wanted. My glasses were crooked on his face from my messily throwing them on him, and he just sat there looking at the wall where he was looking at me before.