11.

happy new year everyone! hope ur 2022 is cool or whatever

this chapter gets a bit sussy wussy
im so sorry for that
this chapter is here for some background in how their relationship develops, so dont mind the fact that theyre a bit horny. without spoiling im gonna say that its not that bad.

Month seven with Tadashi as my boyfriend, and I found that we fell asleep after school on accident. I checked the time.

"Oh, fuck, 11pm already?" I groaned, to seemingly nobody. "Oh, right." I woke Tadashi up. He whined.

I sat up. "You need to get up for a while."

Tadashi yawned and pouted. I pulled him up.

"Is there anything I can do to help you stay awake?"

"Just, kiss me," Tadashi commanded sweetly. I complied, grabbing his collar gently. He put his hand on my leg. Our lips danced together like two lovers at a ball. It was a sweet kiss. There was no aggression, just our tired minds wanting the other's lips on them.

His hand wandered. I felt a blush on my face as his hand slid up to the bottom of my shirt. He started to pull it off. I allowed him to, and returned the favor. I kissed him again, quickly moving down his neck.

"Ah," he breathed, "Tsukki.."

The way he said my name gave me butterflies. Of course we'd had moments like this one before, but this time it felt different.

Tadashi raised my chin up and kissed my nose. I made a c̶u̶t̶e̶ face at him, with my nose scrunched.

I put my hand on his back and watched his eyes widen. It was dark in the room, but his face glowed a subtle pink.

"Tsukki, is this..?"

"I don't know. Do you want it to be?"

"If it's alright with you, then.."

I kissed his lips. He put his hand on my leg again and ran his fingertips along the edge of my pants. I think he was waiting for me to pursue the next act.

I pushed him onto his back and lied on top of him, with my head lower than his. I felt my heart beating on his ribs, and hoped he didn't notice. I kissed his chest lightly, smirking up at him. Of course, I already knew that his chest was slightly ticklish.

"Mm, that tickles," he giggled.

The corners of my lips widened. "I know."

I continued the action, which made Tadashi's skin tense up a bit (explained by his statement). I went down his abs and put my fingertips on the string of his sweatpants. I pulled on it, looking up to make sure Tadashi was still comfortable.

I put my hand on his inner thigh, still covered by his pants. I started sliding it up, very slowly.

As if on cue, an instrumental song started playing as Tadashi's phone vibrated.

I sighed and picked up the phone.

[Sugawara: Incoming Call]

"Does Suga usually call you this late?"

[Accepted]

"No?" Tadashi whispered.

"Hello?"

"Tsukki?" Suga replied.

I rolled my eyes. "You must have the wrong person."

"Come on Tsukishima," he laughed.

"There you go. Do you need something?"

"Well now all I need is to know  why you're answering Yamaguchi's phone."

"Is there an actual reason you called?"

"It doesn't matter anymore."

"Tadashi, Suga wants to know why I'm answering your phone."

"You're damn right I do."

"Give me a moment to think. Maybe because we're together right now, douche. Now is there an actual reason you called or can I hang up on you?"

"I was going to ask Yamaguchi about you, but I see that I'll have to wait."

"Great, fucking weirdo," I muttered, hanging up. "Do you normally talk to Suga about me?"

"Not too often, just when he asks or when I need advice from either of them, but it's not even once a week, or even longer."

I nodded. Tadashi looked at me like he was waiting for me to say something.

"Are you angry with Suga?" He finally asked.

"I find him annoying, but no, I'm not particularly mad, why do you ask?"

"You sounded very annoyed."

"That's because I'm frustrated that he interrupted me for no reason."

'Me, interrupted me,' I'm pretty sure Tadashi likes when I say stuff like that. Feeling like Kageyama, though.

Tadashi nodded with a small grin. He tackled me on the bed unexpectedly and kissed my lips, and trailing a couple around my cheeks and neck. I laughed a bit.

"Alright, alright, I get it," I expressed. Tadashi didn't stop planting small kisses sweetly around my face. I had a dumb grin on.

"You are so cute," Tadashi mumbled onto my neck.

"Mm, shut up, you," I replied softly.

Tadashi slid his arms under me and lied his head on my chest. I put my arms around him.

My heart sped up a bit as my mind wandered. I wanted to say something. Tadashi lied his chin on my chest, looking at me.

"I love being around you," we said at the exact same time. I was surprised, then we both started laughing.

"Well, I guess it's safe to say that we share that opinion," I remarked. Tadashi giggled and agreed.

I felt myself drifting off after a few minutes. I didn't usually sleep for that long, but his presence was so relaxing that I couldn't resist.

More moments like that would happen, where we'd get pretty intense and touchy, and maybe even say that we would progress in the moment, but it was always interrupted. Every time. Without fail. For months.