5.

5. There was nine people there total.

Kiyoko, Tanaka, Noya, Asahi, and, oh fuck me. Suga. Why couldn't the fifth person be Yachi? Even Daichi would have been better.

Everyone greeted Tadashi and me as they saw us appear. I nudged him towards the couch and sat down in a spot there was room for him to sit. He understood what I was telling him and sat next to me.

"So are we doing anything or just sitting here?" I asked, annoyed.

"I don't know, I just invited some people over to hang. We never do outside of volleyball," Hinata answered.

"That's no accident," I exhaled.

"Daichi is on his way, too," Suga chimed in.

"Oh great," I mumbled. Tadashi heard my remark, but no one else. He looked up at me.

"We can go if you want," he offered. I shook my head. That would've been suspicious.

Suga walked over and sat on the arm of the couch that I was sitting next to. I looked up at him, who was smirking down at me. He glanced at Tadashi, then back to me. Tadashi was busy talking to the others, but I knew what Suga was nonverbally saying to me.

"So, how's it going?" He finally said.

"Fine, what do you care?"

"I mean how's it going between you and..."

"It's fine, okay? Why should I tell you?"

"I mean you don't have to, but I'd like to know. Are you guys, like, together?"

"Ugh, you're so irritating," I dodged.

"That wasn't a no."

"Well it wasn't a yes either." I paused. Should I tell him? "If you need to know, yes, but shut up about it!" I said without thinking.

"Okay, damn, congrats."

"Go find your boyfriends dick to suck, I don't want to be around you anymore."

"No, I still want to talk. Plus he's not here yet."

"Talk about...?"

"Come with me," he said, standing up. I refused at first, but he kept insisting.

"Oh my fuck, fine, do you ever shut up?"

"Nope. I'm taking Tsukishima outside!" He announced. I looked at Tadashi confused as Suga yanked me down the steps and out the door.

"What the hell are we doing out here?" I scoffed.

"Talking! And waiting for Daichi to arrive so we can talk with him, too."

"Damn, can you go five seconds without thinking of him?"

"Haha, of course not! Oh, that looks like his car!"

"Oh, yay!" I sarcastically commented. He elbowed me as his stone top pulled in the driveway.

Suga walked up to the car and opened the man's door. Daichi stepped out and laughed at something Suga said, but I was too far to hear. I didn't care anyway.

"Tsukishima, always a pleasure," he greeted.

I raised my eyebrows. "I can't say the same."

He laughed and patted my back once. Suga threw his arms over Daichi's shoulders from behind and smiled at me.

"So... What's happened since we talked last?" The grey haired asshole asked.

"Ugh, why do you need to know? And why didn't you ask Yamaguchi? I'm sure he'd tell you everything."