4.

It was number 4. Nishinoya.

Thankfully, I had time to push Yamaguchi away before he saw us. I looked at him and saw his remorseful face. Damn you. He was so cute right at that moment.

"Oh, hey guys. Uh, I was told to find you and tell you to come back in, so, I found you, come back in," Noya said. I nodded and walked passed Yamaguchi.

If he saw anything, I swear I'll-

"Tsukishima! How was your make out session?" Kageyama teased.

"It was quite enjoyable, thanks for asking. How's your boyfriend's degradation kink?"

"Piss off."

"Oh, is that another one?"

He kept saying stuff to me, but it was all stuff that I could easily shut down. Damn, he wasn't good at comebacks.

We practiced, blah blah blah, the school day ended after a long boring time. I found Tadashi outside.

"Do we have practice today?" I asked.

"No, I think it was cancelled because so many people couldn't come."

"Oh, okay. I'll text Ennoshita just in case."

[Do we have practice?] -Sent

[Ennoshita: Not today. There's no school tomorrow and too many people would miss.]

Seen: 3:21pm

I looked back up and saw Tadashi looking over my shoulder. I bumped him away from me.

"Yah, what are you so close for?"

"Oh, uh, sorry, Tsukki, I just- sorry."

"No, it's fine, I just didn't notice." He nodded. I didn't mean to be rude. It was instinctual, and I felt regretful after saying it. "Your house again?"

"Uh, yeah, if that's what you want."

I thought back to what Suga said before. "He'd totally enjoy anything you did to him. Like, he is one hundred percent a bottom for you. I'd like you to find one time where Tadashi Yamaguchi hasn't listened to an order from you."

I tried ridding my head of the awful memory. "Yeah, we'll do that."

"Okay. Uhm, Tsukki?"

"...Yes?"

"I'm just asking you before this gets really awkward, and you don't have to say yes, but may I- like, can we talk? When we get back, I mean, not right this second but-"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay."

I looked at Yamaguchi. He looked back at me and flustered, moving his head away once more.

"You're so cute when you blush," I muttered. His face grew a deeper red color. I smirked and put my hand on the side of his face opposite of me. He was burning. My hand was warm and that made it feel cold. I slid my hand to the back of his neck.

We eventually made it to his house. After he opened the door, I headed to his room, as I usually did. I was standing in front of him in his hallway, and I felt something touch my hand. It was his own. He lightly slipped his fingers through mine. I instinctively moved my hand away, but quickly regretted it. It was just my immediate reaction. For the second time. Why am I so bad at being nice?

I sat on his bed and set my bag down. He sat down next to me. We sat in silence for a while. I moved to lean against the wall, and he lied down so his head was on my leg. I touched his hair, then put my hand on his face. He leaned into my hand and smiled lightly.