5- Following The Giant Puppy

Start from the beginning

Elijah and I have been following Klaus for almost two days. Finally the forest goes silent of the screams of agony from the people he decided to use as chew toys. Elijah and I continue walking through the wood when suddenly a very naked and dirty Klaus is laying on the ground.

I get a full shot of his penis before quickly looking up at the sky

I get a full shot of his penis before quickly looking up at the sky. I hear Elijah toss cloths at him, "You've been busy." He says to him. "That was amazing. How long has it been?" Klaus questions, sounding ecstatic. "Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." I hear the sound of a belt and looks at Klaus who is now, thankfully, wearing pants, while Elijah is leaning against a tree behind him.

"I can change at will, then

"I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill." He says while putting on his belt before looking up at Elijah, "Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way."

"Just like old times, brother." Klaus says as Elijah hands him a pair of boots. "You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain." As Klaus puts of the boot he says clearly amused, "That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family." I cant help but stare at his bare chest and abs as he continues talking to Elijah. Just because I've been celibate for a century doesn't mean I can't admire.

"You gave me your word, Niklaus

"You gave me your word, Niklaus." Elijah says tensely as he brushes the dirt off Klaus's jacket. "What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me." Klaus says sending me a knowing look as he puts on his shirt making me look at Elijah instead. "I could have. But I didn't.'

Elijah holds out Klaus' jacket for him as he slides his arms in. "And now no one can, not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven." He says, glaring over his shoulder at Elijah. "Where are they?" Klaus smiles at him although his eyes convey anything but joy, "You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough." He says pushing Elijah's shoulder before walking over to me with a grin.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder making my skin all tingly where his arm lays. I can't help but feel comfortable under his arm as I inhale, smelling a combination of pine with light traces of blood and liquor, oddly quite enjoyable. "Enjoying the show, were you love?" He says cockily making me come out of my moment. I push his arm off of me as I continue walking, "At least I had the decency to not ogle at your penis that was just dangling in the open."

He chuckles deeply, "I have nothing to hide." He says with a shrug causing me to roll my eyes, "God, can you please go back to being a puppy again." He speeds Infront of me, "Why? So you can cuddle up to me again?" I smile sweetly at him, "Yes, that and so that I don't have to hear your annoying comments." I say before walking forward, making sure to shoulder bump him on the way, ignoring the little sparks in mine.