when she hears you singing in the airport (requested)

Start from the beginning

She was walking pretty quickly but suddenly froze on her feet upon hearing what sounded like someone singing the words of her song.

She looked around and spotted you from across the room.

"I want to talk to her. Give me a minute!" She excitedly told the guards around her before she made her way to you.

She couldn't help but grin as she tapped you. This time, her smile wasn't fake in any way. It was genuine; every second of it.

You jumped when you felt her fingers come into contact with your skin.

At first, you had no idea who it was. So you quickly turned your head and you gasped in shock when you saw Rosie standing there.

"Hi!"

You stood up but nearly fell back onto the floor as your knees shook beneath you.

"I'm sorry that I scared you! I didn't mean to."

You could barely speak due to how shocked you were.

But you managed to do so a few seconds later, somehow.

"It's okay!"

She giggled and though you've heard the sound before, it was more precious than ever.

You've only ever heard it through a screen. This was in person. She was standing right in front of you, smiling and giggling because of you.

"I just wanted to say hello! I heard you singing my song so I knew you must be a fan."

"Yeah, a huge one." You chuckled. "I can't believe this is happening."

"You're cute!" She smiled brightly. "What's your name?"'

"Y/N!"

"That's a beautiful name. It's so great to meet you, y/n!"

You almost felt like you could pass out and the feeling of joy only intensified as she held her arms out, wordlessly telling you to hug her, which you did.

She refused to be the first to pull away from the hug. She rubbed your back and let you stay there in her arms for a moment, knowing moments like these mean a lot to the people that adore her so very much, and they always mean a lot to her as well.

When you pulled away, she was still all smiles. She was obviously so happy to meet you.

"I'm so happy to hear that you're such a big fan! It means a lot to know that there are people out there that are genuinely so supportive of all four of us. You've got a very pretty voice, by the way!"

It felt so surreal to hear her say that.

Not to mention, you were already hanging on to her every word and got lost in the way she spoke. That precious Australian accent was even cuter in person and made you weak in the knees.

"Thank you for being such a big and loyal fan!"

"Thank you for being so kind to say hi to me. You make me so happy and it means a lot."

She was clearly very happy to hear that as her eyes lit up over your words.

"Can I hug you once more?"

She quickly nodded and her arms wrapped tightly around you as you hugged her again. The hug lasted a little longer than the one before and she made you feel so safe and secure the entire time.

"I hope you have a wonderful day! I hope you'll continue to support us for a long while."

"Always, I swear!"

She laughed and gave you one more quick hug before waving goodbye.

"It was wonderful meeting you!" She yelled as she walked away, her smile not fading even a tiny bit as she continued to walk until she was out of your sight.

You were almost in tears from the happiness you felt.

It was a moment that you'd never forget for as long as you live.

It didn't matter that you hadn't captured it or taken a photo with her.

You were just happy to have been able to hug her and hear her voice and see her smile in person.

She hadn't made your day or your week or your year. She'd made your life.

She was the reason for your happiness and, if possible, you adored her even more now.

There'd never be a day that you don't support her or the girls and there'll never come a day that you forget those magical moments with her.

They were everything to you and you'll cherish them for the rest of your life.