Chapter 10: School Bullies

" cough it up shrimp." the bigger one known as honda said

" there isn't anymore. my grandpa packs my lunch! he only gives me enough in case I need to call him." Yugi pleaded

" bullshit!" Bakura said grabbing Yugi's wallet only to find pictures of him and his family inside.

" Papi's boy!" Marik teased as he ripped up the pictures, Yugi cried knowing he wouldn't be able to afford another copy.

Atem scoffed as he took a smoke of his cigar, " next time stay out of our turf.'

" but your turf changes every day!" Yugi protested " one day it's the lunchroom the next it's the gym."

Atem punched Yugi for that comment " shut up gay boy!"

Yugi's eyes teared as his once best friend and still very much crush, Atem yelled at him for his preference in a partner.

they left after that, it was the same every day until he graduated from the dam school, the teachers did nothing to help and his bullies only got braver once his grandfather passed away. once he made it out of college did they finally forgot about him and moved on with their lives, but he never forgot nor forgave them.

People like them never changed, always making people like him miserable. just a bit of money could show a person's true intentions. Take Atem for example, once his mother won the lottery he was never the same again.

Yugi swore revenge he would make Atem beg for his love, for him to forgive him. Yami at first reminded him of Atem and he had to excuse himself to remind himself Yami was nothing like Atem, in fact, he was hurting just like him. Now Yami was happy, just like everyone else.