chapter 9: Yuma the spy

" Why do I gotta do it, everyone knows those who enter stay forever!" Yuma whined

Mokuba sighed and explained again why he was sending Yuma in " Seto hasn't come back home, he keeps telling me to join him at this house. Just check it out, will you? I'll pay you, double the agreed amount." Mokuba said

Yuma sighed and grabbed his camera agreeing to do it. He had parked a street away from the house and snuck up inside a small tree to take some pictures. Meanwhile inside, Yugi was watching a movie with everyone. Yuri smiled happily as his head was petted, Yusei had buried into Yugi's back, seto was laying on his lap sleeping peacefully, Yami was laying on his shoulder as Yugi stroked his drowsy face, Jaden was cuddled up with yuya, and Yuto was cuddled up with yugo. Everyone was in night clothes with pillows and blankets, making it appear as one ain't sleepover.

The movie they were watching was Ponyo, a retelling of the story of the little mermaid. Yuma zoomed his camera in when Yusei yawned as he lifted his head noticed him in the tree and grabbed Yugi's arm pointing outside, Yusei whimpered as bad memories resurfaced. Yugi looked into Yusei's eyes and slowly a foggy look was once again on Yusei's face he yawned again and smiled.

Yugi slowly sat up laying Seto's sleepy face on a pillow, as he slowly made his way to the window.  " Oh, yuri~!" Yugi sang

yuri's dazed purple eyes perked up, he looked like a puppy who had just heard its master call for it. His head tilted like an adorable puppy, Yugi pointed outside to Yuma who hadn't seen either of them yet. " be a dear and show our guest inside, would you?" Yugi said 

Yuri gazed at the figure in the tree before smiling and nodding his head like an excited child. he quietly went outside and climbed the tree without Yuma noticing him, he pulled out a cloth with coliform on it. Grabbing Yuma he pressed the cloth to his face, in seconds Yuma was out like a light. Yuri dragged Yuma back and sid smiling as though he had just done the dishes.

Yugi smirked and tied Yuma up into a metal chair that would restrain him from escaping.  Yugi did some research on the boy and smiled who knew he would find another sad boy to give his love to, now why you ask was he so obsessed with sad boys well it had something to do with his past. As well as the revenge he would seek on the ones who caused such distress.