Chapter 6: Yuri

Yuri was begging to suspect something odd was going on with these many smiles. Sure Yuya was most of the time happy, but not everyone was Yuya whether or not Yuya tried to make it become like that. Kaiba led him into a room with someone making out with another, before he could ask to be let out someone hugged him from behind.

He turned and saw it was Yuya,

" Yuya what's going- mprgh" yuri said as he was kissed by Yuya. Because he was cut off guard Yugi had time to drug him.

 Yuri blacked out only to awaken to a new room. Yuya was next to him hugging him and Yugi was in front of him and his eyes were glowing, yuri tried to look away only to be forced to stare into the violet eyes.

Yugi's glowed brighter and slowly yuri began to get sleepy but still resiting.

" st-stop it....." yuri mumbled

" why? don't you just want to be happy? all that loneliness isn't good for you yuri." Yugi said

" h-how do you k-know?" yuri said still trying to fight Yugi's spell.

" oh, I know lots of things. I know who lonely you feel. all the horrible stuff Akiba did to you and how much it affected you." Yugi said

Yuri's resolve began to weaken, an image of him crying in Yugi's eyes appeared. " poor yuri, all alone on Christmas. No one loves you. No one's there, all alone. But what's this?" Yugi said as an image of Yuya and his brothers hugging him along with Yugi and his 'friends' hugging him as well.

" it appears yuri isn't alone, all he has to do is let Yugi erase all the pain away~," Yugi said 

Yuri's eyes glazed over, as Yugi's words repeated in his head. 

" forget Zarc,

forget Akiba,

for everything except Yuya, Yugo, Yuto, Jaden, Kaiba, Yami, Yugi, and Yusei~," it said

and Yuri did as the voice told him, he forgot.

He forgot all of it when yuri's eyes reopened he followed Yuya and Yugi before hugging Yugi and snuggling against him. Yugi wanted him and his brothers happy. Yuri just wanted to feel needed and loved and get the affection he had been deprived of for years.

Yugi patted yuri's head as yuri sighed happily into Yugi with a small smile on his face. Yuya was snuggling with Jaden and Yusei while Kaiba happily lay in Yugi's lap while Yami hugged Yugi.

Yugi after a while sent Jaden after Yuto and Yami after Yugo. Those 2 would be the hardest, however, Yuto would be the easier of the two since he has a bunch of trauma. While Yugo had a decent life like Yuya, he wasn't as depressed or stress as yuya. He had a good friend who was still around unlike Yuya who didn't have anyone except his brothers.