Chapter 3: Yusei

Yusei woke up in a bed that was not his, in a room that was not his, and in clothes that were not his. Last night was a blur. He was racing Jack, then a young man he met at a bar bought him a drink. He remembered talking to him and then feeling flushed. That was about it.

A young man walked in with shrunken pupils as well as a skimpy outfit. He then crawled onto the bed before trying to feed him the food he brought.

" Ah! No, that's okay, I don't need help eating!" Yusei said

Jaden frowned before trying again; he eventually settled on shoving it in there.

"HMPGH!" Yusei said, as the food was fed to him, he felt weird. What was in that food?

His eyes began to glaze over as he was fed by Jaden. Finally, he lay there with a blank look in his eyes.

Yugi walked in before dragging Yusei away to a room.

When Yusei woke up again, he was strapped into some sort of machine.

Before he could scream for help, he felt his face being forced to watch a machine.

His eyes widened as images flooded past him.

"Poor Yusei, always feeling unwanted or not needed. You need to be needed, don't you? All you know how to do is work. How to please and how to make people like you You want people to like you, and you want them to need you. That's why you play the hero, no matter what." Yugi's voice rang out as images passed by Yusei.

Yusei's eyes dilated. He did want and need people to need him. The urge to have someone—anyone who needed him—was overbearing.

"Like people, people like me..." Yusei mumbled that he was desperate for any ounce of affection.

"You'll do anything to be needed and loved. Won't you, Yusei?" Yugi said, smirking.

"yes...anything..." Yusei moaned; he wanted so badly for someone to need him.

Yugi smiled at that and said, "Give in. Then, Yusei, give in to my affection."

Yusei's will vanished as he smiled. He was wanted!

The next day, Yusei could be found pole dancing in front of Yugi. Happy to please his lover.

Yugi smirked as Jaden curled up on his lap. while Yami happily sighed into his shoulder.

Yugi crossed Yusei off the list.