Chapter 5: Yuya

Yuya yawned as he woke up, he was informed by yuzu. That is duelist in domino city was very skilled at his craft of entertaining people with his duels and was willing to show him some very secret moves.

It had taken months but he had informed all of his other halves to come along for the ride. little did he know they would all become permanent residents of dommino city. The man introduced himself as yugi motto a high class man who owned a top gaming business as well as dueling bussnes. Serval people were at his house, and dressed very lewdly.

His gang spilt up as each guest helped them get settled in , yugi took him to his room and when the got there. Yuya smelled some weird.... perfume? 

Yugi chuckled at his reaction and slinked behind him. 

"You must be exuaghsted, you entertain everyone around you. Putting smiles on everyone's faces. Wouldn't it be nice if you where entertained for once?" he said

Yuya's body relaxed more as the smell of some perfume got stronger.

" how did you know-" yuya mubled before he was being hugged from behind making him gasped in surprise

" your adorable you know that?" yugi said

The sudden touch and praise made yuya's mind go fuzzy but he herd everything yugi said

" Why don't we sit down and watch something hmm?" yugi said

" okay......" yuya mumbled not thinking through his hazy fog of a mind.

Suddenly a man named yusei slung down from a pole, and began stripping off his clothes as music played.

Yuya's body relaxed in yugi's embrace he could hardly think at this point. 

" feel relaxed?' yugi whispered

"mmmmm....." yuya mumbled words not being in his understanding anymore.

Yusei continued to dance amongst the pole as the music turned up.

" you like this show don't you?" yugi said

yuya nodded his head as his eyes spiraled.

" you want to keep starring, just listen to me....." yugi said

yuya merely gave a brief nod completely entranced by yusei's dancing.

" repeat after me this is your home now," yugi said

" this is my home now....." yuya mumbled in deep trance

" you don't want to wake up nor leave me." yugi said

" don't want to wake up.....leave you...." yuya mumbled getting even more tired by the second.

"you'll help me get your brothers to see this too." yugi said

" help you....brothers stay....." yuya mumbled soaking everything up like a sponge.

" as long as you stay here you'll never be bored or lonely again...." yugi said sealing the deal

" stay.....no longer bored.....no longer alone......" yuya mumbled as yugi turned him to face him before kissing him.... yusei walked over and kissed yuya from behind moaning in the love he was feeling. Yuya finally gave in.... he was happy yugi just wanted him to be happy.... just as he wanted others to be happy! Yuya sighed happily as yusei snuggled him along with yugi.

Meanwhile Yuri was walking with kaiba......