Chapter 7: Yuto

pic not mine under fiar use~!

Yuto had been led into a huge room by Jaden. who was all too happy to talk the entire time going on about yugi and how he's never been happier. Yuto nodded as he sat down before cuffs can out of no were and restrained him to the chair he was sitting in.

" what the?! Nrgh let me go jaden this isn't a funny joke!" Yuto said as jaden came over with a head set and tied it to yuto head before turning it on.

Yuya came in and turned the volume up while yuri massged yuto's shoulders inorder for him to relax which didn't help until he hit the right nerve making Yuto melt into the headset and chair.

Yugi walked in with the remote control, ready to add yuto to his harem of happy boys. He clicked the remote on and a spiral appeared on the inside of the head wear yuto was wearing. yuto began fighting when the voice of yui took over the audio on the headphones yuto was wearing.

" you such a fighter yuto, you fought for peace, your city, your friends, and you lost almost everything. Wouldnt be easy to just let go, give in for once. you already suffered enough pain. Why not be happy for once in your life." yugi said as images edited to make yuto smiling appeared. they were well done and could easily be shown as the real deal.

Yuto groaned but then yuri snuggled up into yuto as well as yuya, jaden, seto, yami, and yusei. Their bodies began to have an affect on yuto metal walls, this much affection. yuto wasn't hugged that much, much like yuri he was touched straved along with yuya who hadn't been with his mom ever since she died.

His eyes got foggy as a pink blush came across his face. God it had been so long since he had been hugged. He just wanted to...... yuto shook his head he had to save yuri and yuya.

Yuya began purring into yuto's neck while yuri tried to convince yuto to just be happy.

" I don't wanna wake up, because I'm not dreaming yuto. this is real you can be happy just let master in and he'll make you happy. he'll take away all the lonlieness and sadness. the anger and the fear, the stress, the worry. all of it will begone. Don't you wanna be with us?" yuri asked

yuri voice was the crack needed and yuto snapped. He did want to be happy, and with yuri voice telling him he'll be okay. Yuto gave in. His eyes glazed over, he forgot his hurtful past and was finally happy as a big smile appeared on his faces with spirals of pure joy in his eyes.

Yugi smirked now all that was left was yugo, zarc would have been interesting as a servant for making his sweet loves unhappy but. alas he was dead and was never coming back. Yugi looked down on his list he made inorder to save all the broken sad boys of this world and give his love too. The only boys one could see at a quick glance was.

Duke devlin

yugo

yusaku

joey

and a unammed person

His harem would soon be complete~