Chapter 2: Jaden

Jaden yawned as he woke up from his nap, Alexis said. That she wanted him to meet someone apparently this guy was really good at duel monsters. He placed his normal clothes on before meeting the guy at the designated place.

 When Jaden got there he saw a young man in what he assumed his late teens. The man said his name was Yugi Muto, he owned a game shop nearby. He was a duel monster's champ too! The 2 sat down as Yugi went over his experiences and what he did to solve his problems.

 Everything was great until Jaden's face flushed. He felt light-headed, the world slowed as his pupils shrank. Yugi smirked as he watched the drugs take effect. Jaden suddenly froze, Yugi called him to come here. Suddenly Jaden began moving to join him in the pool.

" I bet it's hard. Always being perfect on the outside. You feel hopeless while everyone else thinks your fine.  it's hard always smiling and pretending to be happy, isn't it?" Yugi said

 Jaden felt his whole body relax in Yugi's touch, he... he was right. It was hard, he wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. He had some real demons, yet everyone thought he was fine. They thought this because he acted like it was.

" I know what it's like believe me. Wouldn't be nice if those thoughts just went away? If you couldn't feel despair anymore, the only thing you could feel would be love and happiness. Bliss and pleasure. No more sadness, fear, or anger. No more feeling alone..." Yugi whispered

Jaden felt himself nodding, he wanted to feel that. he wanted to be happy, not sad.

" if you give in, I Promise nothing but those delightful feelings. No more pain or worry just bliss..." Yugi said Jaden already agreed in his mind and merely shook his head. Then nothing...

 When Jaden woke up his pupils were still small, but he felt so good... Yugi walked in with a plate of food. Jaden sat up as Yugi fed him, he felt so good. there weren't any bad thoughts in his head. Jaden leaned into his master's touch.

He was a good boy, and good boy's got to feel bliss.

"Good boy," Yugi smirked as he clipped Jaden's collar around his neck. Yugi then handed Jaden a revealing outfit. Too which he happily put on.

Jaden then followed his master downstairs. To where Yami was combing his hair. Yami's eyes were blank. Yugi made a clicking noise and Yami happily climbed onto the couch and snuggled up to him. Along with Jaden on the opposite side.

Jaden purred as Yugi stroked his hair, no longer remembering his friends or family. It's not like he had any if they sold him out in the first place. Yugi marked off Jaden as he went on to his next target.