"That was your fault." Manjiro whispers right next to Izana just to irritate his older brother who instantly reacted. As expected.

With a click of his tongue, Izana raised his hand and flicked Manjiro's forehead. "Shut it, pipsqueak or I'll tell my therapist about you." He threatens which elicits a chuckle from the barely shorter blond.

"I'll tell my therapist about you too. And I'll tell Y/N-nee too-"

"Not if I tell them first-"

"Can you guys please shut up? All of us have the same therapist." Emma cuts them off - with Kakucho silently agreeing beside the blonde as he recalls the kinda therapist that they've been talking to for almost 3 months now - as they all finally entered the shop, the group being led by Mitsuya and Draken as they head over to the break room where they're hoping to hide the box from you for a little bit more just so that they can surprise you later. But instead of finding a good hiding spot for the big box that Chifuyu and Kazutora are still holding, they instead find you sitting on the floor by the counter with your knees pulled to your chest, head buried in your knees while there's a broken mug on the floor beside you.

The sound of the door opening jolts you out of your fetal position though, quickly getting on your feet as you look at the group of kids with big wide eyes, right hand immediately wiping the tears away. "Oh hi... you kids need anything?" You ask though everyone can sense something off about you.

So with a hesitant smile, Chifuyu and Kazutora place the box by the doorway as all of them head over to you, with the more responsible ones quickly cleaning up the broken pieces of the mug on the floor.

"Are you okay, Y/N-nee?" Kakucho asks as he ushers you to the couch, hand gently holding onto your left arm.

Shaking your head, you let out a sheepish chuckle. "Yeah, don't worry about me. I was just... a little frustrated 'cause I was trying to hold onto the mug using my left hand." Stretching out your left limb, you sullenly stare at it, unable to fully stretch out your hand. "But then, just as I thought that I got it, my whole hand went numb and spasmed and the mug fell. It's making me lose hope in continuing physical therapy." You sigh out, eyes closing as you lean your head on the couch, not at all realising that almost all of them took you seriously.

"No, Y/N-nee! You need to continue or else you won't get better!"

"We'll be here for you, so don't give up just yet!"

"Our therapist said that if we're going through something then we should ask for help so if you need anything, just ask!"

"I can give you massages if you want, maybe that'll help with the numbness and spasms..."

"We can take over the shop during the weekends so you have more time to rest, Y/N-nee. Don't overexert yourself."

You can't help but laugh to yourself, tears brimming your eyes from all of their sweet words as you open your eyes once more in order to give your kids a smile. Your right hand stretching out in order to affectionately pat them on the head to which the others who were a little farther away also started leaning in, mostly Manjiro, Keisuke and Haruchiyo though. The three seemed a little too intense in their little fight with the others in getting the headpats.

"I was just a little dejected today, maybe a little tired. But thank you for caring about me. You kids are too sweet." With one last pat on their head, your gaze moves to the box by the door. "So... what did you bring over there?"

As if on cue, everyone turned their heads towards the box, wide eyes moving from Emma to Draken to Mitsuya to Kakucho in a cycle before Kakucho lets out a sigh, hand scratching the back of his head as he gestures for someone to take the box. "Uhh, well, the four of us-" Gesturing to him, Emma, Manjiro and Izana. "Went and talked to Wakasa-san to ask him about the guitar that you used to always play for us since we were looking for something to give you as a gift and he told us the story of when you sold it. Then we all started looking for the person that you sold it to and saved up money to buy it back..."

"We were planning on giving it to you on a later date though since you're still recovering..."

Humming, you give them a cheeky smile. "Mind if I know what it is though?"

Sharinga look with each other, another chuckle leaves your lips, heart feeling full as you watch the, all whisper to each other, reminding you of the old times of when they were all barely 10 years old. It seems as if you still can't help but think of them as your babies.

Kids to protect and hold forever.

Even if they're basically teenagers now.

Haruchiyo heads over to the box, arms wrapping around it before heading over to you and setting it by your side on the couch.

"Open it, Y/N-nee."

Nodding, you carefully try to pull it onto your lap to which Izana and Manjiro are quick to help you.

Whispering your thanks, you now start opening it up, a little sense of pride growing in you when you successfully open it by yourself.

With bated breath, the kids all watch as you fully open the box, their eyes all trained on your face as they watch the way your eyes widen before tearing up, lips twitching into a smile as you mutter a silent 'oh'.

With a trembling hand, you try to pull it out of the box only for Draken to silently help you seeing as your hand is starting to shake quite a lot.

Your eyes sweep over the shiny wood, fingertips running over the strings that you've almost forgotten the feel of from how long it's been.

All the memories slowly go back to you.

The memories of your first song with Shinichiro.

Memories of your time with the kids as you show off the song that you've written for your love.

Everything slowly comes back to you as the tears fall down your cheeks.

"Thank you... thank you so much." You manage to utter as you strum the strings, the sound giving you shivers as you hold up your guitar, a fond smile making its way to your lips when you hear another voice from the doorway.

"It seems that you're always surrounded by your babies nowadays, huh?" Wakasa speaks up as he walks in with Benkei right behind him. "And it seems that they all managed to save up money for your guitar..." Your cousin pats the kids on the head, a proud smirk on his lips as he watches you pull the kids into a hug.

"I guess I have no choice but to not give up, huh?" You chuckle out as the kids continue to smother you with hugs all the while Wakasa and Benkei watch.

"You think Shinichiro's watching over us right now?" Benkei mutters as they watch the sight in front of them, glad that you're finally safe and on the way to recovering.

"Hmm. I know that he's quite happy seeing his family finally complete. Especially with the love of his life being surrounded by love everyday." Waka mutters, tears slowly building up as he sees you smile with so much mirth before his eyes move over to the familiar ring that's still hanging onto the necklace that he knows all too well. "Though he's probably pouting and whining about not being able to be here right now."

"Oh God no. I'd punch him if I saw Ghost Shinichiro."