II

"Do you really have to go?" Manjiro tightly gripping onto your hand, big and dark eyes staring right at your soul, trying his best to convince you that you don't have to accompany his brother, your boyfriend, in his work trip and that it will be better if you just stay with him instead of 'Stupid Shinichiro', his words not yours.

Offering a smile, you crouch down, hands gently caressing his soft cheeks as you squeeze it a little. "You know I have to, 'Jiro, I've already told you last week." It only makes him pout more. "Besides, it's not just his work trip, I also have a seminar that I need to attend for college then after that, we'll be back before you know it. I'll even bring you treats, yeah?" You try to console him but it seems he's not having any of it.

Aggressively shaking his head, he wraps his arms around your neck, legs around your waist, now clinging onto you like a koala, desperate for you to not go. "Then let me go with you! I won't let you be alone with Shinichiro! He's a pervert and creepy and not good!"

You're about to laugh at Manjiro's proclamations but then, your boyfriend arrives, an irritated look on his face when he sees his younger brother clinging onto you and bad mouthing him.

"Hey munchkin! Stop saying shit-"

"Shinichiro, no bad words."

Groaning at your words, he rolls his eyes but complies. "Stop badmouthing me when I'm right here. Spoiled little brat, you keep on taking my girlfriend away from me-"

"Maybe it's because she likes me better, bleh!" Manjiro sticks out his tongue, further aggravating Shinichiro.

"Why you!" Just as Shinichiro's about to charge at his brother and start a fight, you decide to step in, swiftly moving in between the two brothers.

Giving the little one a kiss on the forehead, you finally set him down on the ground, ruffling his hair before facing your boyfriend who's glaring at the smug looking Manjiro.

"C'mon, Shin. The train's about to leave." Tugging on his arm, you lead him out of their house, Manjiro following along so that he can watch the two of you go.

Making it to the gate, you can see grandpa already waiting there with all of your bags for your one week trip to Yokohama.

"Do you have all of your things ready? Didn't leave anything?" Grandpa asks the both of you to which you shook your head.

"No, I packed all of our things last night, grandpa. I think the only one missing is Manjiro." You tease, eyeing the little blond who's fidgeting with the handles of your bags.

The little one lets out a huff upon hearing Shinichiro and grandpa's snickering, arms crossing against his chest. "Well, you have school tomorrow so you can't go with them. Besides, you have Baji, he's gonna be here by the afternoon for training, right?" Grandpa tries to make him feel better but Manjiro is too stubborn.

"No, Y/N is better than Baji and Shinichiro combined. Both of them can go on a year-long trip for all I care as long as Y/N's with me. Baji also likes Y/n so I don't like him." That makes you laugh, touched at the way Manjiro's grown attached to you after dating his brother for 2 years.

Cooing, you press another kiss to his forehead, ignoring the way Shinichiro's trying to pull you away from his brother. "We'll be back soon, okay? I'm gonna bring you lots of treats and presents and we can spend the rest of the day together when I arrive."

Giving Manjiro and grandpa one last hug, you wave at them goodbye as Shinichiro starts leading the two of you to the train station.

"You spoil him too much." He remarks, shoulders slumped and lips in a pout, making sure that you know that he's jealous.