V

"Are you sure?" Shinichiro asks you one last time as he stands behind Izana who's also looking at you with his pretty purple eyes.

What's with the Sano family having pretty eyes?

Discarding the random thought, you just opt to nod your head one last time at your boyfriend's concerned queries before giving them a smile. "Yes, I'm sure. I'll only be gone for a few minutes, maybe half an hour. I'm just going to buy dinner for us then pick up my little gift for 'Zana. After that, we can eat in your room, okay? Besides, the two of you have been helping me around for the past week, I think it's my time to do something for both of you, right?" You say, remembering the endless times that Izana had helped you out with mundane things such as helping you carry bags while walking around town with him.

Such a sweet boy.

You wish that you could take him back with you tomorrow once you finally go back to Shibuya, but alas, you don't have the qualifications to adopt him. And neither does Shinichiro.

It breaks your heart, knowing that you can only visit Izana every month, depending on your schedule and that you can't just go to the Sano household and see him playing with Mikey.

You feel like they'll get along well.

Letting out a sigh from your woeful thoughts, you make yourself feel better by running your hand through Izana's soft hair, giving him a brief kiss on the cheek before moving on to Shinichiro who preens at the attention given to him.

Giving one last wave, you turn around and start walking away.

But after only a few steps away from the two brothers, you almost bump into a kid who had his head bowed down as quick as you looked over at him. "I'm sorry, miss!" The kid continues to bow down, which leaves you with the sight of his fluffy black hair.

Shaking your head, you lightly tap his shoulder. "It's okay, sweetie, no harm done."

"Kakucho!" Turning around, you see Izana making his way to the kid who immediately looked up when his name was called.

It almost makes your eyes widen when you can finally see the scar on his face, running from the right side of his forehead to under his left eye. "You know him, 'Zana?" The white haired kid nods, a small smile on his face when Kakucho walks over to his side and gives him a little bow.

"Yeah, he's my servant!"

Choosing to ignore the servant part, you feel immense relief in your body when you realize that Kakucho must be his friend. You're glad that he has someone to spend time with while he's here by himself. But at the same time, you kinda feel guilty for potentially taking Izana away from him for a whole week after you had Izana stay with you and Shinichiro during your week stay in Yokohama.

"He's your friend?" Turning towards Kakucho, you offer him your hand, delighted at the way he politely shakes your hand. "Nice to meet you, Kakucho. Would you like to have dinner with us? Since you haven't seen Izana for a whole week, right?"

It feels like you're about to die from cuteness when Kakucho looks at Izana with big wide eyes, like he's asking for permission but Izana only nods his head towards you while shrugging his shoulders.

You watch as Kakucho trails his eyes to the floor, hands playing with the hem of his shirt. His ears are starting to turn red the more he thinks about what to say but all you can do is patiently wait for him, chest leaping in joy when he starts to nod. "I'd like that miss! Thank you so much!"

Cooing at the two kids, you can't help but tousle their hair, marveling at the softness. You enjoy the little flustered look on their faces when you whisper about how cute they look, but sure enough, your boyfriend is already on your case about it. Pouting at you as he crosses his arm while standing behind the two kids who made sure to walk away from your boyfriend.