21. I want you

An early update partly because of the previous chapter's comment section and partly because- well you'll know it in the end ;p.

N A N D I N I

I had no explanation as to why I chose dare. I couldn't help it when Mukti said she would let us do it again if we choose dare. May be I just needed an excuse to physically feel him again or may be it was because I wanted to mend things with him. I wasn't sure myself as to what my reason was but before I knew the word 'dare' had escaped my mouth.

"You are so unpredictable sometimes." I heard Manik sigh as he sat on the chair where we had previously made out. My already heated cheek felt even more hotter, remembering the ravishing feels of his lips over mine. I kid you not I wanted to taste them again.

"Truth isn't fun. So dare." I shrugged, trying to play it cool.

"Why not just admit that you want to kiss me again! You want me, don't you?" I would have honestly freaked out if not for that teasing smile he gave. My lips twitched upward into a flirty smirk as I sat on his lap, facing him. His body stiffen a little and I felt his member twitch.

"But your body reaction says the other way." I didn't even know from where I had gotten the strength of will to say such lewd stuffs to my best friend but honestly I was enjoying every bit of it.

"Fine." he leaned closer. "I am the needy one." his breath grazed my lips before I felt his lips over mine. I closed my eyes, taking in the electrifying feels of his lips, that made my toes curl and my body hot with desire. His hands travelled down from my neck to my waist and eventually to my hips, squeezing it and that made me moan into his mouth.

I was so desperate to touch him but my hands were tied behind my back with a shawl. I bit his lower lips in frustration and he let out a groan, pulling me even more closer. My chest pressed against his hard frame and my pelvis coiled, making me feel even more needy. I wanted him inside me. I never knew this could be so frustrating and yet pleasuring.

"Fuck." I breathed when he let go off my lips and went down for my neck. I felt ticklish and giddy inside when his tongue came in contact with my skin. My skin felt tight and my lungs too small while he took his own sweet time to savour my neck.

A moan escaped my lips when he sucked my collarbone as though he had been sucking a candy. Embarrassed by my own sound, I bit my lips in an attempt to subdue my moans.

He dragged his lips from my neck to my ear, tickling me with puffy breaths before whispering, "Don't hold back babe." his whisper was followed by a light bite on my earlobe.

"Babe." I breathed out, feeling totally wet and turned on. "I want to touch you." I didn't want to sound desperate but I was and I couldn't help it.

I could feel his lips twitch upward against my cheek skin. "Then untie yourself." his teasing voice made me open my eyes.

"Babe." I thrust forward, totally ramming my ass against his clothed member. I swear I felt his member leap up and that got me excited.

"Ah fuck." he groaned, lightly biting my cheek.

"You want me so bad." I let out a breathy laugh.

"You do too." his hush whisper was followed by a kiss on my forehead, then simultaneously on both my eyes and then my cheeks. He let out a breath right over my lips, making me even more breathless, before lightly rubbing our nose together.

"Don't you?" his eyes were dark, dark with desire and I knew mine wasn't any different.
I nodded, leaning closer to him but he leaned backward.

"Be verbal babe." he said in a low seductive tone. He was teasing me and instead of resisting, I easily gave in. "I want you so bad babe."

"Me too." his voice was barely audible before he slammed his lips on mine, sucking it but soon enough his pace slowed down and he let me take over. He smiled over my lips, before opening his mouth, a clear invitation to savour him. I plunged my greedy tongue in, flicking over the seams of his lips and sucking his breath.

Our clothings felt like a barrier and I wanted them undone but then my binded hands constantly reminded me that there were people outside and we couldn't go all in, at least not right now. The last time I felt this urgent rush of hormones was.... never.

We both were panting and kissing each other hungrily when a loud knock on the door broke our trance.

"Leave them." I whispered before taking his lips again.

"7 minutes are up. Come out now." Alya's voice followed with the light bang on the door and we both made no effort to let each other go.

"We have heard enough of your moans." This time we heard Cabir's voice that made us both look at each other and laugh. Tension eased up only for a second, before he pressed his forehead to mine, his eyes wanting and asking for more.

"Let's continue this later." I pressed a quick peck on his lips and he smiled, nodding his head like a child. "Untie me now." I tilted my head slightly and he pressed a kiss on my neck making me lean my head on his shoulder to stop him.

I could hear him laugh softly as he wound his hands around my waist and reached for the shawl. I could feel his fingers brush against my wrist as his hands worked on untying the knot. I felt a warm sensation and the realization that I had made out with my best friend yet again dawned upon me. But unlike the previous time I didn't fret out. I lightly rubbed my forehead on his shoulder, before dropping a kiss on the side of his neck. It wasn't wrong to be physical with my legally wedded husband, was it?

"Come out." The banging got louder.

"Wait a minute!" I said, raising my head from his shoulder.

"It's done." he said, throwing the shawl to the ground. I stretched my hands and rubbed my wrist slightly as I got up from his lap. Leaning on the chair, he looked at me, precisely my neck and his lips curved into a satisfied smile. I bet my neck was covered in reddish brown marks.

I ran my hands through my hair, smoothening it and adjusted my pants a bit. Picking the shawl from the ground, I wrapped it around my neck.

"Why cover it?" he pouted.

"Your marks are already enough for show." I said in a teasing tone, eyeing his neck.

"Not fair." he huffed, getting up from the chair.

"Seems fair enough to me." I shrugged, walking away from him but before I could open the door, he held my hand. Turning me around, he sandwiched me between the door and him.

"It's not." he said, thrusting his hard on against my ass, making me wheeze.

"Manikk." It was supposed to be a complaint, a warning for him to stop but all I sounded like was desperate, desperate for more.

"Come on out." I could feel the vibration of the banging door. I lightly pushed him. "Let's go out."

He let out a huff before moving away from me. I gently placed my hands on his cheek before smiling. "Let's just go home."

****

From hurting each other to hauling over one another, they sure progressed a lot in just one night. I guess it's BEST FRIEND traits, isn't it? XD

Well enjoy this all when you can. And I hope your sugar level is still fine ;p. And if you guys are expecting a full on smut then no I wouldn't be able to write it but you sure can expect this kind of mild scenes.

Don't forget to vote and comment. And yes it's my first time trying to pen down something like this. I mean I always stop at kisses and leave it all to your imagination but look at this chapter, you can say, my imagination just ran wild. That's also the other partial reason for this early update. And hopefully you guys enjoyed reading it.

Stay safe. Stay happy.
Love ❤️ 💚
Aaku