14. There I admit it!

M A N I K

"Your ears red-" She smiled caressing my earlobe with her right hand. "v-very very red." Her hands gently trailed down and reached my jaw. I gulped, clenching my jaws, for her mere touch was evoking thousand of jittery feelings.

"Nandini g-go to sleep." I breathed in sharply, trying not to get aroused.

She is drunk. I reminded myself for the umpteenth time.

"Not sleepy." Her hands caressed my jaws and I immediately turned to the other side to make her stop. "Let me sleep."

"Look at me."

I pretended not to hear her but then she started poking my back.

"Nandini! go to sleep." I said in a pleading tone, without turning to look at her. I was barely managing hold myself back from latching on to her and here she was just provoking me.

"No. First look at me na." She said in a whiny tone. Sighing, I turned to look at her. Right when our eyes met, her lips curved into a smile and my heart leaped up.

I closed my eyes in frustration. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"What am I doing?" She asked ever so innocently, her hands by now were trailing down my cheeks.

"Don't do this." My hands clenched the blanket tighter.

"Why?! You don't like it." Her vodka mixed breath grazed my skin, making me aware that her face was dangerously close to me. "Open your eyes na." She whispered and I did.

Her face was mere inches away from me and her eyes were shinning or so it seemed like to me. Her hands slowly trailed down my neck and stopped on my chest right over my heart. I was well aware she could feel my wild heartbeats but I didn't stop her. I just couldn't.

"Your heart. It's beating so fast." Her lips moved and I just felt like capturing them.

Stop. Manik. Get a hold of yourself. I warned myself.

"What's stimulating it?" A naughty smile made it's way up to her lips. That just added fuel to my already raging hormones. "Is it me?!"

"Nandini don't." I covered her lips with my left hand, trying my best to stay sane and with the other hand I unlinked her hand from my chest. "Do this when you are sober. Please, not now."

But my words seemed to have zero affect on her, for she started rubbing her lips on my palm that covered her mouth. "Umhmm warm." She moaned.

I immediately withdrew my hand back. Her actions were evoking inexplicable sensations within me and there she was, in a clueless manner, pouting at the lack of contact.

"Sleep." I said, adjusting her blanket, mentally praying that she wouldn't pull any more stunts, for I couldn't stay sane any longer.

"Warmth. Need your warmth." The languid movement of her lips made me want claim those baby pink lips of her and do- the hell. Stop thinking.

I was having my own internal war when I felt Nandini's hand snake around my waist and I froze. She covered the distance between us. Shoving her face into my chest, she smiled.

"You smell nice."

My already hot face felt even more hot but I didn't dare to move, for I was too afraid that she would notice my sinful body reactions.

"I like it." She rubbed her face more into my chest. Damn my pelvis coiled tightly by her actions.

I badly needed to jerk off my pent up sexual frustration and for that I needed her to sleep. I could rush off to the washroom right away but knowing her, in the mean time, she wouldn't sit in one place doing nothing. Sigh!

"Sleep Nandini." I somehow managed to say when her lips grazed on my nipples.

I laid there frozen in place but my body was burning with desire. I wanted to touch her in ways a friend would never. I wanted to hear her moan under me in an eye rolling orgasm. I wanted her in ways a friend would never.  Fine being just friends with her is not enough. There I admit it!

.

.

.

N A N D I N I

Mmmm

A little moan escaped my lips as I nestled more into my pillow or so I thought. But wait! pillows aren't suppose to be this hard and firm. Realization dawned upon me and I opened my eyes in a jiffy only to be awarded by the view of Manik's clothed muscular chest. His upper three buttons were unbuttoned and that just made me want to unbutton the whole damn shirt and throw it awa- wait! What the hell am I thinking?

'Must be the alcohol. The weird taste of alcohol lingering in my mouth is affecting my thoughts.' I concluded.

I moved a bit and that was when I realized something was poking in between my thighs. Ignoring the sensation between my thighs, I tried getting up and that was my mistake, for the sensation grew bigger and that was when I realized it was his morning wood. Shit Manik. Why the hell was this guy's cock so prominent early in the morning?

My body suddenly felt so flushed and it felt so hot that without even a single thought, I pushed Manik away. He landed right on his ass with a loud ' thud ' on the floor.

"Oww!! " He groaned, sitting upright. "What the hell Nandini."

"Sorry." I mumbled as I sat upright, a little guilty for pushing him away.

"What a good way to wish me a good morning!" He huffed, rubbing his arm. His eyes then shifted towards his pant and he gaped on realising the tent that had formed in his pants. Totally flushed on the small realization, he immediately stood up and rushed to the washroom, most probably to jerk off.

Damn what kind of a wet dream did he have?!

"Don't do this."

"Please, not now." Suddenly Manik's words struck my head.

Or wait did I do something indecent last night to turn him on?

****
See I am very innocent. Okay fine not so innocent but still innocent. And I still believe Manik is very innocent XD.

And I have never made my characters openly think dirty (okay all the above thoughts were very plain and not so dirty) but still as someone who is for the first time bringing this element in, this is to a certain extent mature. I am a complete novice and I might not have been able to express it correctly. But anyway I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Stay safe. Stay happy.
Love ❤️
Aaku