Dreams pt.8

[ Continuing the story of Ishu and Aru's love story from the chapter Dreams pt. 5, lol i be like making a story book out of my own life/dreams which are not at all fictional in any way and purely real life/authentic! Ppl do say they're like storybooks only tho XD ]

So, we were in relationship as i said. The iconic thing was that. The time we confessed each other, a giant meteorite passed by earth closest. It was a 2-3 mile wide and potentially hazard fortunately it didn't hit and passed. Btw for your info, if it sounds small, lemme tell you it was a just 6 mile asteroid which destroyed the world of dinosaurs back then.

So we be like? Our love threw away asteroid from hitting world lmao XD

She was so mysterious girl for me and i was mysterious for her (plays Friends song of V-Jimin) xD I've done some really miraculous things in my life i still can't believe it's real. Tho i can't reveal it here as it's very personal only a few ppl back then know of it and used to think I've godly powers wtfff XD like once thru dreams i changed some unexpected events of world. ;-; like those Amazon forest fires dreams i told u about in Pt1 of my dream journal. I saw one such dream where i was conscious and woke up and felt like i can manipulate the elements of world. And tried my powers and it did work i was able to move things with my mind it was very late night. And so i used my powers to bring all the dark clouds to the amazon forests where it was burning sicne days without any rain and i made it rain there.

I woke up in reality again, means prev one was dream-, news came that it's raining finally there - wh-

I hate gods ToT how can i have powers ugh- tho i believe i can see future thru dreams at least. Mini Dr. strange. Lol.

#dream: one day i suddenly see a dream where I'm in a railway station again fuck-
And there Ishu and her mom was there ;-; she was forcing her and gave me a choice to either leave my nation and come if i want ishu or else she won't let us be together and ig i chose to be with my parents.. and saw Ishu being taken forcibly away by her mom to a far away nation forever.. they both got in train she was crying so much and i too was crying a lot.. standing as the train moved...

//Back to Reality//

I told Ishu quickly about this dream and i was worried and anxious in panic. She comforted me and said that nothing like that will ever happen...

We both even did telepathy too idk how. When she was awake at night late and thinking of me i would wake up and come online lmao XD she too saw some dreams of me but she ig didn't told of em idky...

The sus fact was that, in childhood i wrote a love letter to an imaginary girl and sent to god actually flew from balcony XD i was so childish.. and Ishu was just like the imaginary girl i wanted... And i told her and got to know even she too wrote something for an imaginary boy once wow :")

Once she even told me to write a bengali poem for her even tho i know bengali i didn't knew writing in it :') but still tried my best and ended up writing a nice bengali poem for her. I sent this to her later.

On 16th May, it was her bday acc to her I'm not sure whether it was her real one or the fake identity one. But anyways i wrote something for her, a poem "Rain is my friend" ( in my fragments of poetry)

Soo well let's skip things and go to main parts.

//plot twist time, can be very triggering, drink some water //

Idky she used to often tell me that if i want to leave the relationship we can be back to friends if i want so -_- i said i don't have any prob. And often she would also talk to me about Subhi idky she used to say highly about her and say i should have been with her instd of Ishu lol.