Dreams pt 6.

[ Before you proceed i want you to complete my book Towards the Sky and prev parts, for some reasons.

Some random dreams i am publishing from my draft diary notes. The story at the end of Dreams pt. 5 will be continued later on in a different part I'll mention it when i continue that story.

1April, 2021.

I saw myself in a weird place and it resembled a bit like one pond near our locality of Birati ;-;
And there i saw this dreamgirl was standing around and was looking at one weird red lotus or rose growing in the pond and smiling ;-;
And idky i planted some water plant there which had a lot of quick growing vines and that vines went towards the flower in the middle if pond and entangled it. And this vine was trying to pull the flower and drown it or destroy it but instead the vine itself got cut or something :0
And she was giving a weird smile. The kind of smile one makes when teasing someone romantically kinda... And she seemed to be very determined about that flower to not drown ;-;
And i was equally very determined to drown that flower no matter what and i even went somewhere to make some plan for that XD
WoW having such a weird battle in dream uff XD

Edit: a few days later to this dream, i saw in a nearby pond 10min away from home where there was never ever a single lotus since decades, just that day only for the first time i saw a lotus sapling in the pond. And the vines of it too spread around. Unbelievable man.

9 April, 2021

One was i saw myself in Genshin world again XD and was fighting so many monsters. And once i even fought two giants. One was like a Dinosaur jitna tall Golem(Rock demon) and one was some monster blob ig.. and the Golem was so strong it was shaking the earth below with it's steps and had some hammer and blasted off and broke the ground so badly whenever he strikes. And i was dodging. A single hit would kill me :0
But somehow i tricked and i came near his leg and kept using my magical powers and attacks and probably dream ended soon

• I even saw a bigger and more weird dream:

It was really important one ig related to parallel universe or something ;-; but forgot.. i just remember in between i saw myself going across a cave with one girl idk who ;-; and i knew her in dream again we were close.. ig that same dream girl as usual but idk her in reality +_+

4 May ig, 2021.

#dream1- I saw myself being in some team again and researching about some place or person. We caught/defeated two out of four enemies in some place (i forgot that part) And for the third one, we went to a haunted mansion kinda place :0 it was so creepy one and said to be haunted with ghosts, vampires and all...
And i was the first to go deep inside there somehow. And there weird things happened ;-; there was so much blood here there and weird creepy things.. some battle also happened between us and that enemy (i forgot this part too)
And then finally the task was done and we got to know that the 4th villain (the main one) is planning to blast off the city at a certain time :0 and so we went to find him and in some hacking or something way we got to know the place where he was. Then i saw myself walking through a dusty road and many trees a bit away from footpath, i was feeling better near trees so i walked in the place where so many trees were there. Then suddenly i saw a huge blast happened and many buildings destroyed in a part of city. And got to know the villain changed plan and blasted it before the time he was to.

And then i went to a different place and there was some densely forested place and some kinda small abandoned looking factory at the middle of the dense forest. I saw the map and thought of going to a cliff, but instead i went to that abandoned factory idky. (I saw a lot of stuffs more but forgot those things) and there i met that cute looking dreamgirl again idk who XD i was looking like some toon guy XD and then i got to know many important stuffs from her probably related to those blasts in city. I got to know that she is kinda trapped there all alone and has to forcibly work for some company whose headquarters isn't too far from there. She operates this factory to make some kinda poisonous weird chemical which those ppl take away for some reason idky. They're upto something bad from what they're doing secretly there and she doesn't has an idea what it is actually. Also, she seemed to be very innocent girl to me and i wanted to help her. I saw due to some mistake of us a part of the factory got destroyed and it automatically sent the report to somewhere else from where it was being observed. Two old researcher kinda looking men came in the screen (by some transmission msg or something) and they asked about this. She talked with em, and i was caught too being here. And by mistake i ended up telling them that i am the only person who has immunity against that chemical and they were being interested about me and probably might have sent some ppl to capture me from there ;-; so i had to escape, i took that girl with me and ran away. And ended up falling into a basement where there was knitted clothes made by her kept and smell of rose also there. She told me that she secretly makes small clothes and sells em for her livelihood.. and i even was feeling kinda very emotionally attached to her and i was badly worried and wanted to save her even when she was just a stranger.. i took her away from there.. And then dream ended.

Edit: 1-2 months prior to it, i don't watch any toons since long but, i watched only the toon called Eon Kids and saw something similar there related to this girl in factory working for em and the sus plan of them and the kid Marty helps her escape from there. It's a beautiful toon and I'm still watching it and addicted now XD I'm at EP 18 ig, and there are many more left oof it's the best story toon I've ever seen. And it was made 1-2 decades ago so beautiful graphics u can't imagine it's an old toon.

5 May, 2021.

Today i saw myself in the body of a girl in dream :0
Reminds me of Your Name anime!
I was being like a boy and someone told me i am actually a girl-
Then i realised yeah i really am-
Wtf i was so confused...

....

In one dream i saw a place like clinic. There we went for checkup of mom. Entry fees were been taken for even ppl who came with the one to be checked up instead of just taking for the person. We had to give ₹1000 for each of us! And one doctor lady was being so rude there ;-; then one younger doctor boy came and was having some quarrel with that lady and he left the place.

Soon i saw Karan, Shivam and Chirag my mates of old school days, entering some part of same building and they went to some classroom they all together were in same section. I got to know Chirag has got so tall and he's being gentleman instead of his earlier- abusive nature. He looked so sad idky. I talked a bit with him.

In reality, This dream came true about the mates. Even when i didn't talk to em since long and had contact of only Karan and i didn't knew which college went to. Karan se baat karne ke baad he told me that i saw truth in my dream when i told him. Coz they three really went to the same college same course unexpectedly and that Chirag had really changed just as i saw in dreams-
...
In another dream, i saw some place full of skyscrapers and city buildings. Fire was everywhere burning.. and there were some weird looking super tall trees also which caught fire. And i was being iron man, flying and using some gadget to spew chilling water over the place to stop the fire.

8 May, 2021.

I saw myself in a railway station at late night time again which seemed to be the time i was dreaming and metros come there actually in that station ;-; rmr that two more such dreams i saw? About some railway station with metro at late night? And one was i was waiting for something...

Edit: Those dreams I've not written here so I'll publish em later.

So lemme continue this dream... In one metro i came to that station.. (my age seemed to be something like my age after some years, and seemed i came from work) and in metro that i saw that dream girl, due to some prob, was about to fall from one open gate while metro was running. And so i saved her somehow from falling down by holding her hand.. and metro stopped at the platform we all got off. It was late night. Only a few ppl in platform, maybe 6-7 only ;-; and as soon as i came into platform, she just disappeared in a moment :0 idk how. Till far i couldn't see her idky, i got sad thinking how mean she is can't even say a thanks ;-; and then felt maybe I was just hallucinating it all that's why XD then i went to the other platform, and slowly slowly walked towards my home from there (it was really the place around our railway station!) And while walking i remembered all those dreams of her i saw before... (HOW CAN I REMEMBER OTHER DREAMS IN A DREAM ITSELF? IT FELT SO REAL YK!) It was silent everywhere and late night, now platform was all empty almost.. And then idky started crying suddenly badly for no reason ;-; and while crying, i realised something very very big.. (idr what).. about my crying, and that hallucination... And as soon as i realised i rushed to the road and ran as fast as i could towards some place while crying like mad... Idr where i was going and why... Uff just then when i crossed one sweet shop near the station here, my dream ended and i woke up all anxious... Uff T^T my dreams never get a good end, everytime i dream about her, it ends in mid, incomplete 😭

Edit: Some days later in reality, i went to that station. And was having weird hallucinations, my consciousness was shifted to a non-existent reality, i was feeling as if i was in a dream even tho it was real idk if it's coz of my symptoms of psychosis or what... Shessh i hope I'm not really having schizophrenia gosh ToT i heard ppl with this shit mostly have a forever impairment and have 20years less life expectancy. Idk when they'll take me to psychologist :(