Chapter 24

Smut Y/N's POV:
"Are you ready for me princess?" I check as I admire my incredibly sexy girlfriend bent over ready for me.
"Yes". Lizzie pushes her ass back against me desperate to be spanked.
"Wow someone's desperate," I giggle. She whines pushing her ass backwards again impatient for me.
"What is it Lizzie? Tell me what you want," I demand as I brush my hand against her ass feeling as she pushed back into my hand.
"I want you to spank me and use me until I can't take anymore," Lizzie pleads looking at me desperate for my touch.
"We'll see what you deserve," I smirk
"Yes Daddy."
"Good girl," I whisper in her ear as I run my hands up her body from behind. She lets out a small whine of frustration. I pull back and admire her caressing her ass gently watching as she gets wetter for me. I hear Lizzie whine again and tap her ass gently. She whines even louder in frustration. She likes it hard.
"What's wrong princess?" I tease.
"Harder please," Lizzie begs. I tap her a little harder. She whines even more.
"Please I want your handprint on my ass," Lizzie pleads biting her lip in a way she knows sends me wild. I smack her a little harder and listen for her moan in pleasure it's almost a growl. Fuck she's hot. I then tap her ass gently listening to her whine.
"What was that do you not want me to use you anymore?" I taunt as I run a finger through her centre.
"I do desperately," she affirms moaning. I spank her harder and she growls in sheer pleasure. I can see she's soaked and eager for me to fuck her. I spank her one more time causing her to moan even louder. I choke her gently pulling her back into me.
"Tell me what you want princess," I whisper in her ear nibbling it gently.
"Fuck me please hard," Lizzie begs. I flip her over.Her eyes glisten with excitement when I reach for the ties. I secure them on the bedposts while Lizzie extends her hands ready. I smirk at her eagerness to lose all control as I finish tying her up leaving her with her legs fully spread for me.
"You ready for me princess?" I check.
"Yes please I need you," she almost yells in eagerness.

I take my clothes off leaving me naked. I watch as her eye darken. I kiss every inch of her body marking her over and over again listening to her growl like moans. When I mark her inner thighs she whines in impatience.
"Please," she begs. I let my fingers trace up and down her inner thigh teasing her. She opens her legs wider trying to buck her hips for contact. I start playing with her folds teasing her more. Lizzie whines loudly in sheer frustration. I draw slow circles on her clit with a finger as Lizzie begins to moan in pleasure. As I feel her getting closer I stop watching as she gets wetter by the second.
"Please I'm so close," she begs.
"What do you want Elizabeth?" I question as I bite her neck gently.
"Please let me cum for you," Lizzie moans.
"Ok princess," I agree speeding up my movements.
"3...2...1... cum for me princess," I instruct. And she does moaning louder than before her legs gently shaking.

I situate my head between her legs she rolls her eyes back in sheer lust. I move in closer to her and lick once through her folds. Lizzie let's out a growl of pleasure. I continue to devour her. I feel her try to move against my tongue so I slow down.
"Please don't stop," she begs breathless.
"Stay still then princess," I reason. I build up the place slowly listening to Lizzie's moans in sheer pleasure. I look up at her and she bites her lip smirking. She thinks she's in control fuck no. I pull back and she whines.
"Someone was getting too confident. You don't get to finish until I allow you to. Am I clear?" I query chocking her gently listening as she moans in pleasure.
"Yes Daddy."
"Good girl." I move back down her body devouring her again listening as her moans become more erratic she's close. I don't slow down. She's whining desperate to cum.
"Please let me cum for you," she begs.
"Who do you belong to Elizabeth?" I check.
"You. I belong to you, every inch of my body and soul," Lizzie affirms breathless. I start to devour her again she looks at me for approval and I nod enjoying as she cums on my tongue and legs start to shake gently again. I plunge my fingers deep and hard inside her pumping in and out over and over again. She's already soaked this isn't going to take long. I hit all the right spots and know what's about to happen. I pump harder and faster with every movement. Lizzie's head thrown back in pleasure let's out screams of pleasure.
"Are you ready to cum for me?" I smirk.
"Yes please."
"Good girl. Now," I demand. And she does drenching me and the sheets.

"Do you think you can take more princess you've been so good for me?" I check.
"Yes. Strap me please," Lizzie growls.
"I think you've earned it." Lizzie gets onto her knees legs spread ready for me. I put the strap on securing it. Lizzie looks at me with sheer lust as i move up behind her.
"Are you ready?" I check.
"Yes Daddy." I push into her easily she's dripping.
"Fuck me hard," Lizzie begs. I do as she wishes listening to her moans get more erratic and her legs shake again. I don't know how much more she can take. She starts almost screaming. I can tell she's close.
"Come for me princess one last time," I encourage her and she does collapsing on the bed legs shaking out of control. I take the strap off quickly lifting her into my arms.
"I've got you," I assure her.

Smut Over

Lizzie's POV:
I regain my breath back and I kiss Y/N's cheek as she looks down as me as if I'm the only woman alive.
"I love you. Damn that new outfit does something to me," I compliment her. She blushes a little.
"I love you so much. As does the Wanda one. I have something to talk to you about," Y/N mumbles nervously.
"Are you ok?" I ask concerned.
"I'm more than ok. I just I've been thinking about it. I don't want to wait for you to adopt Tommy. Time is short and your his mom. Why wait?" Y/N explains.
"Are you sure?" I check excitedly.
"Positive."
"I love you both so much," I sigh content cuddling into her chest. Things have never been so perfect so time to plan the proposal.