Chapter 15

Y/N's POV:
My hand rested on Lizzie's thigh the entire way home and I could feel her staring at my face. As soon as I get in the door I was pushed up against it being kissed hungrily by Lizzie. I tap her thighs and she jumps up as I carry her to my room. Seeing her on the bed looking at me like that brings back so many memories.
"I..uh do you want me to turn the light off I know you've seen the scars but I don't know if-," I start to ramble when I'm cut off by Lizzie's lips.
"Shut up and let me worship you," she pleads unbuttoning my shirt slipping it off my body.

Smut
Lizzie reaches around resting her hand on the clasp of my bra.
"Are you sure?" She checks.
"I've never been more sure of anything," I agree kissing her gently. My bra drops to the floor and she just smiles shaking her head a little.
"I almost forgot how flawless you are. You're so fucking beautiful," she whispers against my lips kissing me gently. Lizzie starts to kiss down my chest covering every scar in gentle and soft kisses.
"I think they're perfect," Lizzie smiles looking back up at me. I pull her up for a kiss as I unzip her dress. It pools around her feet and my eyes darken with lust.
"Stop looking at me like that unless you're going to hurry up and fuck me," Lizzie demands.
"Patience princess. Choose what you want from our box," I encourage her. Her face lights up as she blushes.
"You kept it," she smirks.
"Of course I knew even if you did end up marrying he who shall not be named you'd want me between your legs at least one more time," I tease. She nudges me gently as she opens it. Lizzie selects the blindfold, ties and strap. Good choices.
"Ok princess clothes off and lie down with the blindfold on ready for me to tie you up," I instruct.
"Yes Daddy." Fuck. I watch as she strips lying back with her legs wide open for me with the blindfold on. I need her.
"Hands together above your head my love," I request and she does just that. I tie her up gently not too tight around her wrists.
"Is that ok princess?" I check.
"Yes please just touch me," she begs.
"Already begging for me good girl. You have to be patient though my love," I tease kissing her lips gently. Lizzie moans at the nicknames.

I start to kiss her neck marking her as much as possible earning countless moans. Her loudest comes when my knee "accidentally" knocks against her centre.  She's desperate for me. I pull back for a few seconds before I run a finger through her making her moan even louder I suck it clean and moan at the pleasure of finally tasting her again. I pull back and Lizzie whines at the loss of contact.
"You taste incredible princess. What do you want me to do?" I whisper as I nibble her earlobe.
"Taste me. Fuck me. Do whatever you want with me as long as I get to finish I don't care," she pleads.
"You're sounding kind of desperate Elizabeth," I taunt her as I start to kiss her inner thighs.
"Please. I need you," she begs. She doesn't have to say anymore as I begin to taste her and suck on her clit.
"Fuck," she moaned loudly. She was already close her hips bucking for more contact. It'd been a very long time since her last at my hands so I didn't want to deny her. I keep working my tongue in the way I know she loves until she cums for the first time. I don't let her settle instead I slide two fingers inside her as she's already soaked.
"Kiss me," she pleads. I start to kiss her sloppily as her moans fill my mouth as she becomes close again. She starts to tighten around my fingers so I speed up sending her into her second. I suck my fingers clean.
"Sit on my face. I want to take care of you too," Lizzie requests. I slip the blindfold off her face and untie her. She looks at me just smiling.
"I love you. Now let me show you how much," she requests.
"I love you," I blush as she pulls my body up towards her face. I position myself over her face and moan as I sink down onto her tongue. She wraps her hands around my thighs to gain better access. I rock my hips back and forth moaning loudly. This feels incredible. I'm already so close. Lizzie knows it so speeds up her tongue. I start moaning even louder speeding up my hips as I cum. I climb off her and Lizzie licks her lips.
"I almost forgot how good you taste baby," Lizzie smirks.

I wink at her as I fasten the strap. I watch as her hips buck instinctively. I put a towel down knowingly.
"Are you ready for me princess?" I check.
"Fuck me hard Daddy," she pleads biting her lips.
"You wish is my command my love." I push slowly inside Lizzie and watch as her mouth forms a perfect o as she moans. She nods once she's adjusted indicating for me to speed up. Her hand starts to reach for her own neck but I swat it away squeezing her neck gently instead making her eyes roll back in sheer pleasure. I thrust into her hard and fast making sure to make her lose any and all control.
"Please let me cum," she whines.
"No," I refuse.
"Please I'm all yours every inch of me physically and emotionally belongs to you. Let me cum for you," Lizzie pleads.
"Ok princess cum for me."
"Y/N," she yells. I don't stop but speed up as I start to rub her clit too adding to the pleasure. Lizzie flings her head back in sheer euphoria. I could tell by her breathing after a few minutes she was close. She looks at me for permission and I nod as she finishes again. I flip her over spanking her.
"Harder," she moans. I hold her by her shoulder with one hand while I spank her hard with the other we I sink into her. Within seconds I'm pounding into her harder and faster with every movement. Her moans soon become screams. Her legs starting to shake as she cums again. I lay down lifting her on-top of me watching as she rides me. Her perfect breasts bouncing with every move. Fuck she's beautiful. Her legs are shaking even more now. I know she's sensitive so I speed up knowing what's about to happen. Within seconds she drenches me her legs shaking out of control as she continues to drench me. I don't let her stop there. I lay her down and continue to fuck her over and over again.
"I can't take much more," she whines.
"One more my love and then you're done ok?" I check.
"One more for you," she agrees. I make sure this one is going to be intense so I grab the vibrator from the box put it on the highest setting as I fuck her as hard as I can. Her legs completely out of control her moans just screams now. I watch as she gets closer.
"Please let me finish," she begs.
"Cum for me my love." And does she. Holy shit she just keeps soaking us. The towel was insufficient. Her legs shaking. Her whines loud. I clean up as much as I can. Then lift her up onto the pillow and allow her to cuddle into me.
Smut over

"You good?" I check kissing her forehead.
"Mindblowingly so," she giggles breathless.
"It's what you deserve my love."
"I love you so much. It feels so right to be back in your arms and in your bed," she sighs content.
" I love you too Lizzie. And I can't wait to take care of you forever if you let me," I whisper kissing her gently.
"Forever and a day please," Lizzie requests blushing.
"And a day," I affirm and she smiles with that nose scrunch.
"Can I take you on a date tomorrow evening?" Lizzie mumbles nervously.
"Hmm I'll have a think and get back to you," I giggle. Lizzie starts to pout a little. So I kiss her gently.
"I would love to Lizzie. Better make it good or I might date another blonde with green eyes and a beautiful smile," I tease. She starts to sulk a little so I leave small kisses all over her face making her laugh.
"You're stuck with me Olsen for forever and a day. I'm not going anywhere," I assure her. She starts to tear up as she smile brightly.
"Hey what's wrong?" I worry wiping her tears.
"I'm finally home," she smiles.
"So am I."