Chapter 4

Y/N's POV:
I think I'm finally getting the hang of parenting. Tommy is a month old and a good sleeper. He's such a chilled funny baby. He means everything to me. We're constantly surrounded by our loved ones. MK and Ashley stayed in London to help me. Lizzie comes to visit often but has to hide it from Robbie. I guess you can say I'm her dirty little secret.
"I still can't believe you missed both premieres. You worked so hard for these movies and the fans adored you," Lizzie sighs.
"Don't worry Olsen I'm going to explain in all in an interview and in a book," I inform her nervously.
"Can I read it?" Lizzie asks excitedly.
"My publisher is reading the final draft so if there's anything in there you don't want me to include let me know. I didn't mention you by name so don't worry about that," I agree going to grab the draft from my shelf.
"Here." Tommy starts cooing so I take him from Lizzie while she starts to read.
"Please don't read while you're here. This is the only time I get to spend time with you," I request. Lizzie smiles kissing my cheek.
"Ok so what do you want to do?" Lizzie checks.
"Well the game is on soon so I thought we could put Tommy in the shirt you got him watch the football and have a few drinks. Maybe that's one plus about having both breasts cut off no pumping and dumping," I joke. Lizzie looks horrified.
"Sorry I forgot who I was with. You haven't heard me joke about it yet," I apologise not wanting to make her uncomfortable.
"It's ok I mean I have no right to tell you how to talk about it. I just didn't know how to react," Lizzie replies still in a little shock.
"That's ok why don't I go and get shirts for us all while you ponder cancer humour?" I suggest and Lizzie giggles.

Lizzie's POV:
Y/N swaps Tommy into his shirt and he looks so cute. Y/N looks at her own shirt hesitantly.
"Can you turn around I don't want you to see my scars?" Y/N pleads
"They won't bother me," I assure her.
"Please."
"I think you're beautiful. Can I see them?" I request cupping her face.
"Ok." Y/N lifts off her shirt taking a deep breath. I step closer to her tracing my finger over her scars and just smile.
"You always were a fighter Y/L/N."
"Thank you," she blushes. Y/N turns around while I put on one of her shirts.
"You're such a prude," I tease her making her giggle. We sit down and watch the game taking a picture of the three of us. I can't take my eyes off the picture we look like one happy family. Then I take one of Tommy and Y/N. "This should be how you announce Tommy's birth. This photo it's beautiful," I encourage her and she nods smiling.

Quickly after kick off Y/N's team scored. We celebrate the goal and I jump up wrapping my legs around her waist in celebration as I did when we dated.
"I uh sorry."
"It's ok. You should go," Y/N mumbles sadly.
"If that's what you want," I agree.
"I don't but you look at me and all these feelings and all this love comes back. Seeing you with Tommy and being here with me. I just need to get over you properly," Y/N explains.
"Why? Why get over me?" I challenge her
"You're engaged."
"So?" I shrug.
"You're not a cheat Lizzie and I can't give you what he can," she sighs.
"So you're not even going to fight?" I shout.
"For what purpose you're going to marry him and it'll break my heart. You're always going to go back to him and I get it. I just need time to bear it," Y/N cries sitting down hands on her head.
"What happened to not giving up?" I query tearily.
"I have a son. Are you telling me that Robbie wouldn't fight back if I tried to take you away from him. You're not my number one anymore Lizzie. You're a close second but I have to protect Tommy," Y/N justifies her decision.
"I understand. I uh should go." I leave with hope that she'll fight. Please fight for me. I still need you.

Author's Note: Lizzie wants Y/N to fight. Y/N wants Lizzie to return to her arms. Those actions may end in the same way but the pair do not agree on the journey.